PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants will be blown out next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiZa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Anyone else think this Giants put too much into this game? Madison and O'Hara were both hurt and their energy level will be down coming into next week with the game being much less hyped. I kind of feel bad they had to try as hard as they did with all the media hype while other teams are resting their starters.

Anyone else think this Giants put too much into this game? Madison and O'Hara were both hurt and their energy level will be down coming into next week with the game being much less hyped. I kind of feel bad they had to try as hard as they did with all the media hype while other teams are resting their starters.

I think the opposite. The injuries hurt, but they gained a lot of confidence.

Fatigue is more mental than physical, considering the most they have to play is 4 games.

I don't think sitting on your ass or playing badly has ever proven to be an advantage.

The best teams have managed to overcome the malaise, but the giants aren't that type of team.

I really respect the game that the Giants played tonight. Their fierce competitiveness made 16-0, Brady's 50 and Moss' TD record all that more meaningfull. I hope they beat TB next week and don't fall victim to the post-Patriots malaise.

Tampa will win. I thought as much before watching this game.

It's good to know the Giants are part of the Pats fans hate list never mind that they are not in your division or conference, but since they are from New York/New Jersey, they are evil.

No one said they were evil in this thread. In fact, some people said they hoped they would win over Tampa Bay.

The Giants' geographic location as a factor for them being on the "hate" list is minor. Many older New Englanders were/are Giants fans because the Patriots didn't exist. As a result, some of their kids (people my age, in their 20's) are Giants fans in Mass. or central/norther NE.

i think the giants are done.look at the teams that have played the pats and how they have done the next week .not good

Giants got a good defense, good quarterback, solid offense, and a good coach.

First it's the Jets we hate, your team played a great game.

If I'm a Giants fan the two things that would concern me the most are Eli's inconsistency and the number of dropped passes when he does get it there. And I'm not using the Pats game as the sample every game I've seen with the Giants they have big drops.

This is Eli's QB rating by week

He puts up a 100+ 1 of every 5 weeks or so. If he puts up a 33.8 like he did after the last one the Giants are in big trouble.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Giants got a good defense, good quarterback, solid offense, and a good coach. I think they will be fine. You keep dreaming.
i dont have to dream the pats are 16 and 0 and the sox are ws champs and the celtics are 27 and 3 .maybe you better start dreaming lol.

Last edited:
Gee look, A Giants fan shows up to gloat; if you got your ass handed to you yesterday, would you have shown up? My guess is no. Congrats, you beat a sh!t Tampa Bay team yesterday, wha fvkcing hoo............

Good call. 2-0, in the playoffs, on the road since this statement. Tell me again how bad Eli is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes