PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants Website Says They Are Super Bowl Champs - Before The Game Is Played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it that? Cause I remember when they called the Steelers prior to the game to ask for extra tickets for the AFC title game. BB used that to piss off the Patriot players.
It was both. I posted the screencap on a message board at the time and had an anti-Pats fan try telling me it's normal for teams to do this. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
seems like the the giants hired rex for the playoffs to help them with all aspects of their public relations.

I just printed it out at home.

I live in a building full of Giants fans here in Manhattan. I'm taping that screen shot and the front page of the New York Post from this past Thursday (the one with the pic of Brady and the caption "Not a Prayer") to my door one minute after the Pats have defeated the Giants tomorrow night.

Then I'm going to fire up a Cohiba and walk around my block in midtown Manhattan in my Brady Jersey. I might not get back alive, but what a way to go!!!

YOU JUST GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA!! I printed it too and I'm printing these
out as well: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...894729-post-your-patriots-sb-images-here.html They're going in the windows, asap. Awesome thanks:eat3:

You guys are overblowing this by tweeting it to players, emailing media, etc.

There's a diff between when a player says they are going to win and invites the opponents to the celebration party, and when a web developer is testing out the web page, and it accidently going live that will be shown if they win.

This is like someone opening the giants superbowl champs t-shirts and claiming thye giants have made t-shirts already.

Last edited:

There's a diff between when a player says they are going to win and invites the opponents to the celebration party, and when a web developer is testing out the web page, and it accidently going live that will be shown if they win.

This is like someone opening the giants superbowl champs t-shirts and claiming thye giants have made t-shirts already.

Shrug. That site is owned by the New York Giants.

I don't care:p

Are those what the official SB Champs Hats are going to look like?

Man they are ugly....even uglier if NY logo is on them :cool:

Last edited:
Remember when one of the Giants reported after SB42 that late in the game when the Pats were ahead, Lawrence Maroney had been text messaging friends/acquaintances on the Giants invitations and directions to get to his post SB celebration party. Maroney was never the sharpest tool in the chest but that was about as dumb as it gets. I can just imagine what BB would have done if he had caught him texting anything late in that game....never mind invitations to his SB party.

I wish I could remember who the Giant's player was but I believe it was somebody that had been on Maroney's college team. Just can't remember the guys name.

Anyway this not quite as bad but it is pretty bad just because the Pats players get a preview of what they will be lookin' at if the lose this game.
Another BS fairy tale. Nice try.

Last edited:

Everything is overblown during SB time, Gisele's e-mail??? Brady using the word 'hopefully' to describe a superbowl victory party??? The giant's use that as an excuse to boast.

If the Pats made this innocent mistake it would be 10 times uglier, with the aid of NY reporting.

I'd like it to be more overblown:singing:

Wow, if the Pats win, it would be that much sweeter!

It was just on Patriots All Access :rofl:

WTH? Do we plan on throwing this game? Has the NFL recently acquired the upper management of WWE? I wanna know what the hell Vince McMahon is doing and where he is. Somebody put a tracker on his ass and see if he's visiting Goodell's house.

I mean, from the look of things, is there even a point to playing it? Let's just skip it, let them have it, and start talking draft and 2012. Clearly we blew it.

Last edited:
This and all the rest of what has been said and printed falls under bad Karma for the NY Midgets.

Last edited:
Giants Website Says They Are Super Bowl Champs - Before The Game Is Played

You guys are all giving them a hard time but they were smart because they know the Giants won't be Super Bowl Champs - AFTER The Game Is Played.

You guys are all giving them a hard time but they were smart because they know the Giants won't be Super Bowl Champs - AFTER The Game Is Played.

Unloading inventory while they still get the chance? ;)

Wonder if BB knows about this:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back