PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants: 'We Almost Beat The Patriots Once, We Can Almost Beat Them Again'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, read ur title again....

i could care less if the giants can ALMOST beat us....i doubt it, but hey....as long as theyre not expecting to win, but just come close, their dissapointment wont be as pronounced...

i could care less if the giants can ALMOST beat us....i doubt it, but hey....as long as theyre not expecting to win, but just come close, their dissapointment wont be as pronounced...

It's a parody.

*whoosh*

I guess that article went over your head? The Onion is a parody newspaper. ;)

ha, read the link again.....(the onion!)

your signature line is very appropriate for this thread...:)

Although the link below to an article from the Sporting News isn't meant to be parody - this thread is certainly the place for it to be seen. The writer spends the entire article explaining how the Patriot's O is so superior to Giant's D but then reaches the conclusion that despite all of the evidence he himself has presented, the Giants will win because of a few adjustments by the D-coordinator.

I'm not one of those folks who just say the pundits are idiots so why waste your time reading them. Considering alternative outlooks on the NFL and the Pats increases my enjoyment of the games, albiet providing some frustration at times. But this guy's effort is nearly delusional, or it's a thinly vieled tongue in cheek poke at those who really believe the Giants can win. I don't know, you tell me...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...g=defensewillmakethegiants&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Colorado almost beat the Red Sox, 4 freakin times. Pats cover.

nice the word 'almost', expecially in the Nfl...

Although the link below to an article from the Sporting News isn't meant to be parody - this thread is certainly the place for it to be seen. The writer spends the entire article explaining how the Patriot's O is so superior to Giant's D but then reaches the conclusion that despite all of the evidence he himself has presented, the Giants will win because of a few adjustments by the D-coordinator.

I'm not one of those folks who just say the pundits are idiots so why waste your time reading them. Considering alternative outlooks on the NFL and the Pats increases my enjoyment of the games, albiet providing some frustration at times. But this guy's effort is nearly delusional, or it's a thinly vieled tongue in cheek poke at those who really believe the Giants can win. I don't know, you tell me...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...g=defensewillmakethegiants&prov=tsn&type=lgns
Are you sure that articles not a parody too?

Last time these teams played the Pats dominated TOP 37 - 23 min and in total yards 390- 317. The Giants led 28-16, but it quickly became 38-28. A last minute TD made it close. Subtract that lucky TD they scored on that kickoff and the game was not as close as the score indicates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye