Giants Umenyiora carted off with left knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/home_NFL.aspx

Giants DE Osi Umenyiora injured his left knee and was carted off the field early in Saturday's preseason game against the Jets.

Umenyiora is getting an X-ray and the extent of the injury was not immediately known. He could not put any weight on the leg and was helped off the field with his arms wrapped around two trainers. If Umenyiora misses considerable time, Mathias Kiwanuka could be moved back to defensive end.

Last edited by a moderator:
not that everyone doesn't already know this, but that team's defense is predicated on getting pressure. A monster loss for whatever games he misses

Last edited:
Strahan gone, Umenyiora possibly gone for a long period = now way Gomer's little brother gets back to playoffs.

Major ruh-roh for the Giants.

Now that's two Pro Bowl-caliber pass rushers possibly out for the season (the other being Merriman, of course).

Last edited:
Major ruh-roh for the Giants.

Now that's two Pro Bowl-caliber pass rushers possibly out for the season (the other being Merriman, of course).

BB is behind this. Instead of improving our O-line, he's knocking the competition down a few pegs.

Results are results

And the down year for the Giants begins... Cant wait to see them finish last in their division.

let's wait and see. they said eli had a shoulder injury last season and it was bogus

and jason taylor withe the skins and freeney coming back from his injury and jared allen in nfc.

who has the best rushers in the afc? buffalo?

Strahan gone, Umenyiora possibly gone for a long period = now way Gomer's little brother gets back to playoffs.

They still have a nice running game and Tuck and Kiwanuka are still good rushers. They should be competitive.

They still have a nice running game and Tuck and Kiwanuka are still good rushers. They should be competitive.

on the other hand, with such a tight division between them, the Eagles, and 'boys, they've already got their work cut out. their tough division match-ups just got a little tougher (if he's truly out). But yes, they'll certainly put up a good fight

Last edited:
I wonder what Schlereth has to say about this......

Eli Manning better be as good as advertised.

Jason Taylor was carted of the field in Carolina with what there calling a strained right knee. He sure looked like he was in a lot of pain.

Jason Taylor was carted of the field in Carolina with what there calling a strained right knee. He sure looked like he was in a lot of pain.

Carolina is absolutely waxing the Redskins. I wonder if Extremeskins if full of people ready to jump off of bridges the way this site is....

Carolina is absolutely waxing the Redskins. I wonder if Extremeskins if full of people ready to jump off of bridges the way this site is....

No kidding, 2 TD runs of over 50 yards. Carolina might be peaking too early :eek:

and jason taylor withe the skins and freeney coming back from his injury and jared allen in nfc.

who has the best rushers in the afc? buffalo?

im sorry...are u saying jason taylor is witht he redskins????:eek:

Screw the Giants. I hope for nothing but the worst for them. Every one of them.

And the down year for the Giants begins... Cant wait to see them finish last in their division.

I don't really want to see that - I'd much rather the Cowboys take that honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes