PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants Leads SB Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is going on here

Well call off the Super Bowl then. My guess is a lot of New Yorkers have been voting on that poll.

wtf is going on here

I suspect all the fans of the teams that the Pats kicked ass in the past are wanting revenge and voting what they want and not what they think. We're probably picking up Green Bay and Dallas votes though.

This is fantastic. People want the Giants to win so freaking bad that they have gone delusional, convincing themselves that there is good, solod, logical reason to make such a prediction. You expect a homer to do this, but here we have 3rd party fans begging and praying for a Giants upset.

I'm sure this is a scientific poll, right? No..?

Seriously, any sports poll like this (which is inherently self-selecting in its sample) and a quarter will buy you one gumball.

Who will win the Superbowl?

Giants- 52%
Patriots- 48%

http://www.nfl.com/

If those 52% are laying coin on the Giants it's going to
be a great weekend to be a bookie...especially the ones who
gamble themselves and don't layoff the extra Giant action.

Last edited:
If those 52% are laying coin on the Giants it's going to
be a great weekend to be a bookie...especially the ones who
gamble themselves and don't layoff the extra Giant action.

Only if you're betting the money line. I firmly believe the Patriots will win, but it's been ages since they covered and that might continue.

Giants- 52%
Patriots- 48%

This is one game coming up. The Giants have beat arguably the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the NFL going into the Superbowl so the poll makes sense. It's not like the Giants are getting an overwhelming amount of votes they are barely leading. I bet tghat changes as we get closer to game time also. The Pats will take the lead before kick off.

Good, I like being dogs anyway ;)

I just voted some..........now it's 50/50. :)

Giants- 52%
Patriots- 48%

Voting on who will win a football game is just ridiculous. Getting upset because your team is not winning this ridiculous, meaningless vote is simply beyond ludicrous. Deal with the real!

wtf is going on here

according to the Census Bureau, there are 18.8 million people in "Greater New York" and 4.5 million in "Greater Boston." Most of them are homers. Many are voting all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back