PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants game wont be seen by all New Englanders??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have "IDIOT" firmly tatooed on your forehead? Stop whining. Cox has offered you digital service. You don't want to pay. They have offered special arrangements for the game. You don't want to listen. Wait for Verizon. Maybe when you reach 18, they'll have NFLN in their digital package, and maybe you'll pay more then, and maybe less. Verizon is NOT yet available to you. It seems that your local cable company is providing what it can. You just choose not to pay. That is your choice. Enjoy your analog service! By the way, do still have black and white TV? Also, why not disconnect cable and use rabbit ears?

What is your problem?

I post information that where I live the game is not available via the cable plan I have and Cox made a phone call to me (unsolicited) to call to discuss-I know from others they want to sell me on the digital service which I do not want. I don't see any whining in my post as I also noted that I had made alternate plans to watch the game elsewhere.

I am waiting for Verizon since they have a superior product to what I am getting now for less money, and it should be in my area within 6 months-in plenty of time for next football season.

I don't know what I said that got you so riled up but I find your post extemely offensive. You have no idea of my age, you don't know a thing about me, and if you have any of the maturity you claim I lack by insinuating I am some dumb kid who hasn't reached 18 yet (I was 18 in 1980) you should apologize for your totally inappropriate post-but I see you are a moderator so I wouldn't be surprised if you run me off the board.

Seems like you should take a look in the mirror to see what word is tatooed on your forehead.

I GARUNTEE that this game will be broadcast on every cable provider in NE (if the Pats beat the Fish on Sunday).

It will generate HUGE dollars for the NFLN. There is no way they miss that boat.

Fret not Patriot faithful. You will get to see this game, on your local cable provider. FOR SURE. ;)

Um, please explain HOW it will generate HUGE dollars when you suggest that they offer the game for free? Thinks that maybe they have to pay for every household that gets the game, and that this would mean a LOSS for the cable companies.

Unless you are the head of Comcast AND Cox Cable your words mean nothing.

Erdoboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back