PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants (Game 16) vs Dallas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Color me unimpressed with Goober Release 2.0. Giants can't handle the blitz.

are you insinuating that the Manling family is infested with the goober gene?

I think you're definitely on to something here

I don't really care who wins, but let me tell ya this: The Giants got hosed on that first Dallas TD. Romo was over the line of scrimmage. Fox's replays sucked becuase they kept showing only the front and back angles, but not from the side. I TiVoed the thing multiple times... the LOS was the 15 and the pass was thrown on the 14.

aha!!!...the Manning backlash begins...wait until the S.D. game

iam pulling for the giants. Cant stand wade phillips and crayton.

Romo = overrated. Don't know if they just scored. I wasn't watching their last drive.

Romo = overrated. Don't know if they just scored. I wasn't watching their last drive.

No, Romo isn't overrated he's just under a microscope because of the team he plays for. I guarantee you if he was playing for another team other than Dallas or some other polarizing club that he wouldn't get half the flak he does now.

Plus how can you not love a guy that does this:

yes they did. crybaby crayton scored.

Anything that works in the NFC is over rated!

The Cowboys are egomaniacal punks, but so are most of the Giants. Romo is apparently a good kid, but I'd pass. Eli is a goober.

Wow, Giants gonna get a FG!

Romo keeps trying to get into that 'elite QB club'. I rate him as better than Rthsbrgr and other contendahs but still denied entrance.

If Wade had any stones he'd bench some of his punks. Now the Giants need a TO because their FG kicker forgot to take the field...LOL

Discipline can trump talent. When will they learn.

This game has been pretty nuts so far. I'm rooting for the Cowboys, though, even though most of you will hammer me for it.

These NFC games are so ugly.

Romo keeps trying to get into that 'elite QB club'. I rate him as better than Rthsbrgr and other contendahs but still denied entrance.

Yup, no gunslingers allowed. They can be fun (or torture as we know) to watch but you can never truly count on them. And teamed with them others seem to struggle with discipline.

why do they have to be called punks?

can't you be a little more sensitive to the effete, intellectual posters like me??

just sayin'...

I have no beef with Romo, he seems like a decent cat and he's from Burlington, WI, home of the Nestle HQ and Fred's Parkview, where you can get "The World's Greatest Burger."

Last edited:
Goober and Goober V.2 lose big games winthin a week of each other.

What a joy it will to get win 16 against a Goober.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes