PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpippin

Rookie
Reaction score
I just cant believe what i have just seen on a giants forum, they are talking as though we have not played any teams (defense) with talent. It just amazes me how week in and week out every team has the answer to stopping the pats. They say we are "one dimensional" and all you have to do to stop the pats is too just play them for the pass and hurry Brady. They are saying that none of the other teams realized this. I just cant believe how ignorant these fans are. I know this type of thread has been on here 1,001 times, but i am just blown away with these ignorant threads on other teams forums. And i also know that i should just ignore this and i usually do, but this is rediculous.

You might want to check out the number of posts that the posters who make these absurd claims. Not that it's proof of their lack of knowledge but it would be a good indication.
I doubt the more serious Giants fan would venture to spew such nonsense.

Occasionally I will see a post at IndyStar from one of our less great posters and have it assumed it reflects all Pats fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back