PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants fans in CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrewBeer

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
i wish it were anyone but the giants in the super bowl. i wouldnt have to listen to all these obnoxious giants fans here in ct. they are walking around confident as hell with the only reason for their confidence being "because". Most of my friends are Sicilian, and every one of them a big giants fan. apparently, all the old italians were giants fans before the pats came along and somehow it carried on down through the generations. these damned fools are shoving hundred dollar bills in my face trying to get me to bet straight up on the pats (im not a gambler).

sorry for the semi-rant.

on a lighter note, they are all having a huge giants super bowl party with a new 60" plasma and strippers. little do they know that a patriots flag will be flying on their roof! (we also are sending them a patriots cake)

i wish it were anyone but the giants in the super bowl. i wouldnt have to listen to all these obnoxious giants fans here in ct. they are walking around confident as hell with the only reason for their confidence being "because". Most of my friends are Sicilian, and every one of them a big giants fan. apparently, all the old italians were giants fans before the pats came along and somehow it carried on down through the generations. these damned fools are shoving hundred dollar bills in my face trying to get me to bet straight up on the pats (im not a gambler).

sorry for the semi-rant.

on a lighter note, they are all having a huge giants super bowl party with a new 60" plasma and strippers. little do they know that a patriots flag will be flying on their roof! (we also are sending them a patriots cake)

If they're fans of the team I can understand it. What else are they going to do. But, anyone who is a fan of the game and has followed the season should know the Giants are not going to win this. I mean technically there's a chance I could hook up with Giselle Bundchen while Brady is away but, that ain't gonna happen either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back