PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants Fans Are Dumb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatriotNate, are you by any chance employed by that web site?

That's a lame video. There is no evidence they are hardcore Giants fans.

Leave it to Leno.

Not one of those people look even remotely interested in football.

Really stupid video. Easy to find people who couldn't care less about football in a city with millions of people.

No I'm not employed by Maxim!!! I just thought the video was funny. It's obviously not completely real but the answers in general are ridiculous. Foreign city they played in ....Japan!!! hahaha come on that's funny.

If you took a camera to Boston, you could find some idiots who didn't know what they were talking about either.

I have a friend who claims to love the Patriots, certainly has enough gear.. She knows who Tom Brady is, but when I asked her who the Patriots running back is she said "Isn't it Curtis something?" No joke.

Story about Giants fans lack of knowledge of their own team.

I went to the giants game a few weeks ago. I had an annoying guy behind me who was complaining the whole game and muttering stupid cliches. I was pretty sure this guy was posing and really did not know that much so I decided I was going to test the guy. Torbor had just sacked Brady and I turned to the guy and asked him if he knew who sacked Tom and he answered Strahan.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back