PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants' David Wilson gets very emotional about first-quarter fumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real men cry.

It's the one's that sit on the side-lines pouting behind their visor that lose my respect.

i like the emotion

shows he cares

:agree:

It's his first real game out there - been working for years just to make it to this stage, is guaranteed absolutely nothing beyond what his performance earns him. To have it go bad w/ a fumble - yeah there's plenty of emotion to experience there.

Looks like your basic sympathy almost real cry to me.

Sometimes it works to take "The Heat of the Moment" off.

It's good to have a good cry now and then....

HinesWardCryingPhoto.gif

Last edited:
Damned right there is crying in football. That's the freakin' reason why we love the damned game. The players actually give a ****** what happens.

You know sir, if YOU had actually played the game, instead of just waving your **** at the TV screen once a week, you'd understand that not so subtle distinction. Be ashamed and ban yourself for the rest of the day. And next time you want to make fun of men daring to do ***** you wouldn't think of doing yourself, you'll think better of it.

Leave Brittany alone!!!

Kidding aside I like the guy for that. Knows he screwed the pooch on the big stage and gives a damn about his failure. Too many egos never accept their failings. I hope the coaches give him the drills and hard work he needs to focus on eliminating this tragic flaw in his game. Chin up, kid.

Damned right there is crying in football. That's the freakin' reason why we love the damned game. The players actually give a ****** what happens.

You know sir, if YOU had actually played the game, instead of just waving your **** at the TV screen once a week, you'd understand that not so subtle distinction. Be ashamed and ban yourself for the rest of the day. And next time you want to make fun of men daring to do ***** you wouldn't think of doing yourself, you'll think better of it.

Patfanken has really let his hair down in the past 2 weeks! :D

Ken,
PM me
I want to know how you can see all the **** waving at the TV stuff

Ken,
PM me

I think you have to be looking for it I would guess. I've never seen it so it's only a wild ass guess (WAG).

He's crying because he's sick. With FUMBLITIS!!!!!!!!!

all jokes aside, it's good to see a player with that kind of mentality and that much passion for the game. That crying man has all of my respect and more, even if he does play for the Giants.

He's only crying because he HATES ice tubs and he knows what's in his future.

It's good to have a good cry now and then....

HinesWardCryingPhoto.gif

Ward was "an emotional player", to be sure ;-) No doubting that he cared though.

Glad to see this thread wasn't actually devoted to bashing Wilson, he's just a kid and clearly he has passion for the game. Unfortunately for him he may not see another carry for a few weeks with Coughlin at the helm.

I got a kick out of coughlin going over to give the kid a ear full and then gets there and finds out how hard he was taking it. Gives him a few quiet words and turns around.

Not fussed. Good on Wilson for showing how much football means to him.

sorry i didnt know you were sleeping with him

All I know is that if he cried on the bench in hockey after an episode like this he'd be laughed off the team.

Last edited:
All I know is that if he cried on the bench in hockey after an episode like this he'd be laughed off the team.

.....which is why hockey is such a runaway popular favorite as a sport.

sorry i didnt know you were sleeping with him
Please stop, I'm shattered by your homophobic remark. If you keep it up, I will be forced to run away in terror. :rolleyes:

Just another lame attempt to show the world what a "tough guy" you are. Pretty pathetic. With every post your diminish yourself further. I can hardly wait for your next show of "manhood" :rolleyes:

Ken,
PM me
Just a colorful metaphor, PWP, to show my disdain for those "internet tough guys", who would make fun of people who care about the game enough to get emotional. Guys who are critical of players doing things they wouldn't dare to try. Its one thing to be critical of a players success or failure on the field. We all do that. Its another to make fun of a player for being guilty of caring.

Perhaps it was overly colorful, but it just ticked me off.

Please stop, I'm shattered by your homophobic remark. If you keep it up, I will be forced to run away in terror. :rolleyes:

Just another lame attempt to show the world what a "tough guy" you are. Pretty pathetic. With every post your diminish yourself further. I can hardly wait for your next show of "manhood" :rolleyes:

"every post" ? :eek: i have two posts in this thread....... I want to diminish myself further and further till i fall to your level ;) . And when you say "HARDLY WAIT" you mean while hiding in a basement somewhere? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back