PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants and Patriots Inactives (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Faulk inactive..

Go SeaBass !!!! Kick Some Ass!!!!

Deutschland drückt die Daumen!

Dirk Nowitzki got a Ring for Germany, now its Vollmers Turn to get One!

Ron Brace ... what a waste of fat he has been.

Ron Brace ... what a waste of fat he has been.

Is that really the dominant thought in your mind less than an hour before the Patriots take the field in the SB?

Maybe? No I think this is it.....Faulk showed he had lost a step this year and he is finally showing his age.....but he has had a heck of a career and been one of the GREAT one's to ever wear a Patriot uniform....Wish he could have suited up one last time...but it is what it is...

That's true. Falk's legacy will NOT be defined by being inactive in his final game as a Patriot. I can only hope that the Patriots find an appropriate job that will drag him out of Louisiana and up to NE full time.

BTW- Usually BB would look to keep the bigger player on the field, so I'm trying to figure out reason why BB chose Silvestri over Brace. My only thought is that he wants more speed on special teams.

This tells me we are going to run the ball more than expected considering how good Kevin was in blitz pickup........I like it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back