PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants and Patriots Inactives (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

groganbootleg

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
AdamSchefter
SalPal reports Giants LB Mark Herzlich is inactive.

And SalPal also reports Pats RB Kevin Faulk also is inactive.
8 minutes ago

Official Patriots Inactives

Ryan Mallett, Kevin Faulk, Shane Vereen, Gary Guyton, Donald Thomas, Nick McDonald and Ron Brace.....

Kevin Faulk.......interesting

Re: KFaulk Inactive

I'm looking for an early heavy run based attack with BJGE and Ridley focused on wearing down the Giants pass rushers.

New England Patriots
@Patriots New England Patriots
Super Bowl XLVI inactives are: Ryan Mallett, Kevin Faulk, Shane Vereen, Gary Guyton, Donald Thomas, Nick McDonald & Ron Brace

Very shocked Ridley is playing. I bet he'll have two hand on the ball.

Not surprising although I would have loved to see Faulk suited in what will most likely be his last Super Bowl as a player.

I'm looking for an early heavy run based attack with BJGE and Ridley focused on wearing down the Giants pass rushers.

Don't forget Woodhead.

a game in the trenches. Cannon, Volmer and the full compliment of OL. I remember the Pats running outta gas on that last drive of SB 42 and AD huffing and puffing. the Pats are ready for 60 minutes

Every attempt I made to predict an inactive list included Faulk. Painful, but inevitable.

I'm surprised that there's no backup for Woodhead.

I'm sad that Faulk no longer seems to have enough to offer that he could make the active roster.

ridley is a dangerous player....all he needs to do is ...not fumble and pick up the blitz...as well as catch balls out of the backfield.....

it will keep the giants off balance...

Okay, I may be a few beers in, but Marcus Cannon being active for this game brings a slight misting to my eyes.

FU(K CANCER............. Go Marcus.

Maybe this is Faulk's last game. Maybe I thought he'd be active. But then again it's comes down to production.

Maybe this is Faulk's last game. Maybe I thought he'd be active. But then again it's comes down to production.

Maybe? No I think this is it.....Faulk showed he had lost a step this year and he is finally showing his age.....but he has had a heck of a career and been one of the GREAT one's to ever wear a Patriot uniform....Wish he could have suited up one last time...but it is what it is...

Faulk inactive..

end of an era for one of our warriors..

the inactive list.

RB Kevin Faulk
QB Ryan Mallett
RB Shane Vereen
LB Gary Guyton
OL Donald Thomas
OL Nick McDonald
DL Ron Brace

Re: Faulk inactive..

It's the Patriot way.........welcome Stevan Ridley!

Re: Faulk inactive..

His time has come and gone.......... he has ALWAYS done his job. His job today is to let the young guns pick up his torch and carry it forward.

You could be sad......... or you could be content. It's the circle of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back