Welcome to PatsFans.com

GFY Bushies

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Mar 16, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

"I will bet you the best dinner in the gaslight district of San Diego that military action will not last more than a week. Are you willing to take that wager?"
    (Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly, 1/29/03)

"It won't take weeks. You know that, professor. Our military machine will crush Iraq in a matter of days and there's no question that it will."
    (Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly, 2/10/03)

"There's no way. There's absolutely no way. They may bomb for a matter of weeks, try to soften them up as they did in Afghanistan. But once the United States and Britain unleash, it's maybe hours. They're going to fold like that."
    (Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly, 2/10/03)

"This will be no war -- there will be a fairly brief and ruthless military intervention.... The president will give an order. [The attack] will be rapid, accurate and dazzling.... It will be greeted by the majority of the Iraqi people as an emancipation. And I say, bring it on."
    (Christopher Hitchens, in a 1/28/03 debate-- cited in the Observer, 3/30/03)

"Sean Penn is at it again. The Hollywood star takes out a full-page ad out in the New York Times bashing George Bush. Apparently he still hasn't figured out we won the war."
    (MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, 5/30/03)

"Over the next couple of weeks when we find the chemical weapons this guy was amassing, the fact that this war was attacked by the left and so the right was so vindicated, I think, really means that the left is going to have to hang its head for three or four more years."
    (Fox News Channel's Dick Morris, 4/9/03)