Getting way ahead of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Crazy Hypothetical coming here......

If the Giants win the Super Bowl this year (which I hope doesn't happen) it could set up the greatest Championship game in any sport ever.

Pats V Giants in SB 44

Pats have three titles this decade and the Giants would be going for three

We all know the Giants ended the only potential 19-0 season we could end the threepeat.

Even the score.

New York Vs Boston

Battle for the Decade.

Brady V. Manning

Re: Getting Way ahead of things.......

It would be funny if Ellie ends up with more SB rings than Peyton. Not that I'm rooting for either one to win another, but . . .

Wow! Would love to see that game.

That said, I hope Eli throws a couple pick sixes to Asante and the Giants go down in flames this weekend. I can;t stand to think of Eli Manning winning another SB. LOL! It somehow cheapens the accomplishment IMO.

ever since last year, i just wanted to beat the giants in the super bowl to strike revenge. i really had hoped it would have been this year, but when Brady went down, i kind of lost hope. your scenario is a dream scenario for me. i know we were better than them last year, if we had brady we probably would have been better this year. i hope both teams play well next year and we can kick their butt in the super bowl like you stated. it might be the only thing that helps me get over the loss

Wow! Would love to see that game.

That said, I hope Eli throws a couple pick sixes to Asante and the Giants go down in flames this weekend. I can;t stand to think of Eli Manning winning another SB. LOL! It somehow cheapens the accomplishment IMO.

Yeah its the greatest game I never want to see. I suppose I should have held off on this until it actually happened as none of us want to see the Giants win this year.

I can't stand the Giants.

they do have a tough road to the SB. Eagles, most likely Carolina, and I'd say the Titans. I hope they lose next week.

I can't stand the Giants.

they do have a tough road to the SB. Eagles, most likely Carolina, and I'd say the Titans. I hope they lose next week.

The floppy ducks that Eli was throwing up against us in the Super Bowl would have been intercepted on any other day.

He threw some of the worst passes these eyes have ever seen.

who said the pats would even make the playoffs next yr?

"Crazy Hypothetical coming here......"

You are right, it is crazy. How about if they worry about winning the division next year first, ok?

Crazy Hypothetical coming here......

If the Giants win the Super Bowl this year (which I hope doesn't happen) it could set up the greatest Championship game in any sport ever.

Pats V Giants in SB 44

Pats have three titles this decade and the Giants would be going for three

We all know the Giants ended the only potential 19-0 season we could end the threepeat.

Even the score.

New York Vs Boston

Battle for the Decade.

Brady V. Manning

I don't think I could stand to watch such a game. The glory of victory would be immense, but think about what would happen if we lost again. Ouch. :eek:

"Crazy Hypothetical coming here......"

You are right, it is crazy. How about if they worry about winning the division next year first, ok?

Not sure what they worrying about winning the division next year has to do with this thread. I can't help them win the division (outside of yelling and screaming at games) so is it OK for me to speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back