PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Getting the Defensive Band back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinstonSmith

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Monday, if Jones is back, will be the first time since adding Talib that the defense has all of its core team members together.

Dennard, Talib, and Gregory have made steady progress in the defensive backfield - while Chung, Jones and others are coming back from injuries. The defense will gel in the season's final quarter - morphing into a unit that doesn't have to rely on turnovers to get the job done.

It's 106 miles to Foxborough, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses. :D

I like the optimism. It's exciting to have one full healthy squad, I wish that would have happened to the offense. But it's nice to see the defense fully healthy. Jones gives the defense a huge boost in talent and athleticism. I just hope we aren't bringing him back too early like we did with Aaron Hernandez, those sprains really scare me.

I thought you meant that Ty, Rodney, Willie Mac and Tedy were going to be activated for the game. That might help.

Monday, if Jones is back, will be the first time since adding Talib that the defense has all of its core team members together.

Dennard, Talib, and Gregory have made steady progress in the defensive backfield - while Chung, Jones and others are coming back from injuries. The defense will gel in the season's final quarter - morphing into a unit that doesn't have to rely on turnovers to get the job done.

It's 106 miles to Foxborough, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses. :D

I like the enthusiasm and hope you're right, but staying healthy in December and having everyone healthy going into the playoffs is what concerns me the most.

I thought you meant that Ty, Rodney, Willie Mac and Tedy were going to be activated for the game. That might help.

Sorry, although they're a cover band they no longer play the oldies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots