PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get your recorders ready - Full game of 2001 Snow Bowl (NE-Oak) on this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
NFL Network NFL Classic game series this week will have the game that brought the beginning of the New England Super Bowl runs with the 2001 season 'Snow Bowl' game against the Oakland Raiders and introduces the most famous 'tuck rule' call in NFL history.

In just about the full game length without all the timeouts and excess commercials this is what many of you have been looking for to tape so I am giving those not informed the heads up.

The game will be shown on the NFL Network this THURSDAY EVENING JUNE 7TH AT 8PM

Enjoy!!

Thanks. I have it on tape, but now I can record it on DVD.:rocker:

thanks for the heads up.

does anyone know when the Pats/Philly episode of America's Game will air again? That's the only one I don't have.

NFL Network NFL Classic game series this week will have the game that brought the beginning of the New England Super Bowl runs with the 2001 season 'Snow Bowl' game against the Oakland Raiders and introduces the most famous 'tuck rule' call in NFL history.

In just about the full game length without all the timeouts and excess commercials this is what many of you have been looking for to tape so I am giving those not informed the heads up.

Enjoy!!
That's awesome, aside from the last episode of Sopranos there is absolutely nothing on tv right now, thanks for the heads up!

I'm ready to storm Charter's offices...

thanks for the heads up.

does anyone know when the Pats/Philly episode of America's Game will air again? That's the only one I don't have.

They are doing them in order, tonight is Oakland 's SB 11 (that should have been New England s). So it might be awhile. Great program, loved everyone so far, I missed them the first time around,

Last edited:
The NFL Classics series has been awesome so far--anybody else catch the Bills-Oilers wild card game? Amazing stuff.

Oh that's going to be hot. :)

8 Eastern?

The NFL Classics series has been awesome so far--anybody else catch the Bills-Oilers wild card game? Amazing stuff.

I'm loving NFL Network right now with the Classic, America's Game, Greatest Games series and the NFL films hour programs they have in the afternoon. Haven't watched regular TV for awhile.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS THREAD, this is great news.

My VCR picked the most inopportune time to break (mid first quarter of that game), and it would be great to have this game on DVD anyways (as I have since upgraded to a DVD recorder).

I can't wait.

I got my VCR to work again by the end of the game, but I am missing the rest and this is the a great chance to get it.

NOTE FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE WATCHING:

During a timeout in overtime right before Adam V. kicks the game winner, the camera cuts to a shot of the scoreboard. You will notice that the scoreboard ALREADY says Pats: 16 Guest: 13. Jumping the gun but it didn't come back to bite us.

As if the on the field action wasn't enough, Phil Simms getting nailed by a snowball during the broadcast was classic. Both Simms' and Gumbel's banter after the hit made the moment even funnier.

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the info regarding this game....Gonna be great to watch...Again!

without a doubt the most emotional I ever got watching a sporting event.

I'll never forget how the moment it was over I fell in a heap in the living room and just cried. The way it was snowing outside combined with watching the game that looked like they were playing in a snowglobe was perfection.

I knew when Vinatieri tied the game that this was our generations Bernie Carbo moment.

Last edited:
the best part of that is the raiders thought THEY had got over on us with woodson's headslap. sorrrrryyyy !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes