Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://cachemediasrv.patriots.com/ImgDyn.cfm?s=2007teamphoto_800.jpg
http://cachemediasrv.patriots.com/ImgDyn.cfm?s=2007teamphoto_1024.jpg
http://cachemediasrv.patriots.com/ImgDyn.cfm?s=2007teamphoto_1280.jpg

Interestingly enough, there are 67 players in uniform, including a couple we'd probably rather forget were on the roster. :) / :(

The only notable omission that I can see--at least among players that are on the payroll--is David Thomas (who should be standing in the rather notable gap between Benjamin Watson and Kyle Brady). [FWIW, I wouldn't be surprised if they find some way to Photoshop him into it. . . .]

Is it just my bad vision or does it look like a lot of stuff was photoshopped on this photo. Belichick has weird shadows all around his head, J. Kraft's head looks to small...? Am I crazy? Not to mention a woman with a moustache to the upper left of #92??

Thanks for posting regardless.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does it look like Jonathan Kraft was photoshopped in? He's kind of facing/looking away from the camera.
I'm also confused as to why #82 Steven Spach is a large black man.

Hahaha Welker is so tiny.

Brady kinda looks... how you say... kinda flamboyant?

i dont see Chad Scott #30, Tim Mixon #25(practice squad),Radar #85(practice squad TE), Dave Thomas #86

picture is a little old i guess because i see Baker there, #32 and Chad Brown #98

Is it just me, or does it look like Jonathan Kraft was photoshopped in? He's kind of facing/looking away from the camera.
I'm also confused as to why #82 Steven Spach is a large black man.

Thats probably marcellus rivers I dont live in foxboro but i can bet it doesnt look that nice outside right now the photo was probably taken before the season started

You're right--it still is the pre-season photo. I'll post the new photo if I can find a link.

That makes me wonder.... does anyone have a 2001 team photo from SB XXXVI (and preferably one that has the caption that says who everyone is)? That could very well prove one way or the other whether the assistant golf pro in Hawaii was still with the team at the time.

Yeah Mankins' (#70) beard isn't as out of control in this picture as it is right now.

You're right--it still is the pre-season photo. I'll post the new photo if I can find a link.

not sure its preseason picture but definitely in season maybe week 1

Gotti's not bald now, either :)

Funny to think in 30-40-50+ years from now, this'll look like an old-timey photo of the best football team ever.

Is Rosevelt Colvin in the team pic?

Last edited:
lol I love how Welker is the tiny dude in the middle!

Wow...TFB looks like a pickle-smoocher in this pic. No offense to the gays. ;)

This Was Taken @ Gillett, Not In Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes