Get well soon, Wes! [Positive messages for Wes ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Wes:

It has been a joy to see you play your guts out for the last three years. I think everyone in Patriots Nation was devastated when you got hurt.

I have every confidence that you will deal with this adversity as well as humanly possible, and be back as soon as you possibly can.

See ya next Season big man, your gonna be missed :(

Thanks for your great contribution this year. Hope you can still contribute by mentoring Edelman.

Always gonna love ya, Wes! Get well soon and don't rush yourself back! You are a true Patriot.

Wes played out of his mind this year, and it only goes to show what an amazing NFL receiver he is. He is not only a role model for younger individuals, but also a perfect example of what other "diva" NFL receiver types should strive to be. He has redefined the slot receiver, and he will be GREATLY missed for the rest of the season.

Now, as long as he stays away from my GF (who has an absolutely female-crush on him), here's to a speedy recovery!

I think every Patriot's fans heart was on the field with you, Wes. You're the BEST, and we know you'll be back better than ever next year. Don't let this get you down.

Get well Wes. We all love you.

see ya next yr wes, good luck on the rehab... not glad you were playing

We wouldn't be in the playoffs without you Wes. You are almost solely responsible for helping Brady get his groove back, and you did more in one season than many good recievers do in two, despite missing games.

I think it would be a good idea if some of us wrote letters to let us know we're behind him and cheer him up. He must be feeling miserable now :( Poor Wes:(

Thanks for playing game 100%. We'll miss you. See you next season.

Last edited:
Wes for a little guy you have a hell of a BIG HEART, you play 100% EVERY play. GOD Bless you Wes, thank you for a great season & get well soon!

Get well soon Pats 2009 season MVP!

Wes, you're not a receiver, you're a football player. You exude what it means to play the game with the tenacity, heart, and dedication that it deserves. You have many times put your squad on your back and won games for them. Your leadership is palpable to even a distant observer. You are a true credit to the lineage of the game.

We are not judged by the adversity that we face, we are judged by how we respond to it. Keep your head held high like the competitor you are, 83. Work hard as I know you will, continue your unmitigated dedication, and set the bar high for all your teamates who need to work to rehab.

Oh I hope he has a good speedy recovery. My favorite player, plays hard and so dedicated. It's heart breaking to see him go down and so close to the end.

Get well Wes, I hope for a speedy recovery.

Is there a way to get Wes's home address? If so, can we share it here on the forum? We should all send him letters of appreciation. Not just to wish him a speedy recovery, but also to express our gratitude as fans. It's the least we can do.

Is there a way to get Wes's home address? If so, can we share it here on the forum? We should all send him letters of appreciation. Not just to wish him a speedy recovery, but also to express our gratitude as fans. It's the least we can do.

Good sentiment, bad execution.

The Patriots will make sure he gets letters, no need to be publishing his home address :O

d26f42291b65880d07b8977a7cf1ddd1-getty-.jpg

The real 60 minute man

GET WELL SOON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes