Welcome to PatsFans.com

Get Sarah-Bad Sarah-Oh God

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +346 / 1 / -9

She winks? She’s perky? She speaks in cheerful language, as in “You betcha?”
    What has that got to do with anything?

Please, what is the source of all this cattiness?
    What is it about the articulate, attractive Gov. Palin that has these self-styled suffragettes in such a lather?
    Might it be that she’s happily married?
    Might it be that she understands a marriage means a man and a woman, no matter how furious that makes those who would redefine this institution God ordained?

Might it be that she believes an unborn baby is an unseen life, and therefore not disposable for anyone’s convenience?

Might it be that she is informed and guided by her faith?

Might it be that, as the mother of a baby born with Down syndrome, and as the mother of a daughter who was pregnant at the altar, she understands what it means to live life on life’s terms, and also understands that love is unconditional?

Might it be that, as the mother of a soldier in harm’s way, her belief in our military strategy is not the least bit theoretical?
    Do you suppose that’s what’s bothering them about Sarah?
    Surely it can’t be her eyeglasses, or her hairstyle, or the fact she still looks like a prom queen, or any of the other foolishness that masquerades as commentary.

Maybe it’s just that normal Americans regard her as a welcome breath of fresh air.
    Sarah Palin doesn’t deserve all this cattiness - BostonHerald.com
  2. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +205 / 4 / -5

:wha:

Articulate? This is "articulate"?

Yeah, Palin can get her base fired up, but a good wordsmith she most certainly is not.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

I think a lot of this is just a figment of the very active imagination of the right, not a lot has been said about her, but a lot has been said about what has been allegedly said. The right leans towards hyperbole and hysteria, often ignoring the truth.. if you say the same lie over and over again someone will believe it.

I think Colin Powell questioned her qualifications and the focuse of the McCain Palin campaign yesterday, did not sound catty at all..
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You obviously haven't heard Teddy Kennedy on one of "his days" at the microphone. OOOps!!! Is that a sacrilege for me to say???? "Haven't the Kennedys suffered enough????" Dunno, ask the Kopechnes.

Or Obama without his cue cards.
    YouTube - Obama's funniest bloopers!

//
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

Another thread hijack..
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[size=+2] Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I still can't get over how Saturday Night Live just CRUCIFIED Obama and Biden these past two months!!! I'm thinking of boycotting all their sponsors, getting the NAACP fired up, maybe notify the FBI. Perhaps Bill Ayers can teach me how to make a bomb, blow up the SNL set, then how to not regret it, how to wish I had done more.

We need a new "Fairness Doctrine" imposed on TV!! And Hollywood, too!! Have these conservative TV shows NO SHAME!!! Michael Moore, Oliver Stoned, STOP YOUR RACIST ATTACKS on Obama!!![/size]

Really, drink your Kool-Aid and go back to sleep.

//
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Sacrilege" noted. Shall I send a case of single malt over to Teddy as an apology?? Maybe a ki of Yosemite Fire to the Obamaramas??

Gotcha, Fair Play.

//
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

A comeback would result in an infraction, so my choice is to move on.. have fun all by yourself.. the continual hijacking of threads, makes you look more foolish than you usually are.. hard to believe, but true..

Not quite sure what a ki of yosemite fire is?? Sometimes I do not understand the colloquilism of the extreme right..
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, the illegal aliens are now growing hundreds of acres of marijuana in the national parks of the U.S., like Yosemite. A "ki" is slang for kilo or kilogram, which 40 years ago used to be the weight of the drug in large shipments. Unless my friends were lying, which I doubt.

And today's narco-terrorists are all on the left, a la the FARC in Colombia.

But, HEY, how 'bout them FAR RIGHTIES running television and Hollywood today!! Absolutely slaughtering Obama and Biden, day after day. Throwing them to the lions non-stop. I'm going to write a letter to CNN and Comedy Central if I see Jon Stewart call Obama a "BIITCH" or if he says, "F*CK YOU, Obama", one more time!!

:mad:

//
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2008