PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is idiotic thats what. If one is aware that a topic is sensative, you don't hold a flame next to the dynamite. The statement was idiotic. period.

The dearth of good white runningbacks is a particularly sensitive one for you?

expect everybody to bash us... im already numb from all the bashing..

It's like beating your little brother at video games all the time to the point where whenever he loses, he throws things and leaves the room crying.

Everyone else is starting to get that way now.

"yeah, yeah, we get it. they score a lot. must we go through this every week?"

People have played the "running it up" card too much. Old news quickly becomes no news.

I wonder what Dennis and Callahan will be talking about this week. I'd rather listen to Oldies 103 playing Christmas music than the crap they'll be spewing all week.

It is idiotic thats what. If one is aware that a topic is sensative, you don't hold a flame next to the dynamite. The statement was idiotic. period.

I've played on many teams with black and white players. Players themselves routinely jibe each other over being "caucasian." You better believe pro players do, too.

Tell me you've never heard a player refer to himself or a teammate as a "slow, white guy" etc.

Get off your high horse, man.

I've played on many teams with black and white players. Players themselves routinely jibe each other over being "caucasian." You better believe pro players do, too.

Tell me you've never heard a player refer to himself or a teammate as a "slow, white guy" etc.

Get off your high horse, man.

Oh that makes it right then. My bad. OJ got away with killing people, so that must be ok because he was a great player. It happens all the time. I see my mistake.

I am not on a high horse. Try using common sense once in a while.

Oh that makes it right then. My bad. OJ got away with killing people, so that must be ok because he was a great player. It happens all the time. I see my mistake.

If somebody could translate.....

why is this necessary? just idiotic.

Sorry, I'll fix it for you...

"Belichick put in the backup running backs of no discernible ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, age or social standing. You will have to be happy with that."

Not quite the effect I was looking for, but as long as everyone feels good about themselves...

Sorry, I'll fix it for you...

"Belichick put in the backup running backs of no discernible ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, age or social standing. You will have to be happy with that."

Not quite the effect I was looking for, but as long as everyone feels good about themselves...

hahahahahaha. Well put.

OK, crazy guy. Common sense, evidently, is immediately jumping to the logical conclusion that OJ is an okay killer/great player during a discussion about whether or not is okay for people to find lightness in differences.

To explain: People who are NOT actually pre-occupied with inherent differences are able to talk about them breezily. Do you take offense when people call the OL "fat guys"? Or when the blond-haired, blue-eyed all-American gets called "Goldilocks" or the "Golden Boy"?

It is inappropriate when it is conspiratorial, hurtful, negligent, menacing, etc.
It is not inappropriate when it is the equivalent of calling beer aerated. And then burping.

Last edited:
OK, crazy guy. Common sense, evidently, is immediately jumping to the logical conclusion that OJ is an okay killer/great player during a discussion about whether or not is okay for people to find lightness in differences.

To explain: People who are NOT actually pre-occupied with inherent differences are able to talk about them breezily. Do you take offense when people call the OL "fat guys"? Or when the blond-haired, blue-eyed all-American gets called "Goldilocks" or the "Golden Boy"?

It is inappropriate when it is conspiratorial, hurtful, negligent, menacing, etc.
It is not inappropriate when it is the equivalent of calling beer aerated. And then burping.

thats fine, its your choice to be an idiot. i could care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes