PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get ready for more of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongside

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The next 3 games include the Broncos and Colts. The CB's from now on are going to be attacked and attacked deep. Its killing me but these corners are not going to be able to hold up. How the hell are we going to matchup with a guy like Brandon Marshell?? The fact is the secondary was exposed in a big way last night.

The next 3 games include the Broncos and Colts. The CB's from now on are going to be attacked and attacked deep. Its killing me but these corners are not going to be able to hold up. How the hell are we going to matchup with a guy like Brandon Marshell?? The fact is the secondary was exposed in a big way last night.
we are a 5 and 11 or 6 and 10 team, transition year accept it asnd move on , lets hope brady gets healthy

You can't say that or else you are not a fan. That's what I hear all the time.

When Brady went down I said 6-10 and we may not make this playing like last night.

Thank you for letting me know for a fact exactly what is going to happen over the next ten weeks! Without any need to watch football until January, I'll have plenty of time on weekends for the rest of the year to work on some projects around the house. Thanks for freeing up that time in my schedule for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots