PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get claimed by your rookie binkies here!

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which rookie binky has claimed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As ayjackson ever so astutely noted,

you don't pick binkies; binkies pick you.....you're helpless as far as timing goes.

So, who have you been claimed by? ;)

I'd love Solder but his name is Cannon.. how can you not?

I've been the biggest Vereen fan on the site for at least a few months already

Mr Ridley..... Mr Ridley..... pick me... pick me.... !!!!!

:youtheman::youtheman::youtheman:

Can players negotiate with their binkies during the lockout?

The Carter 6, year of the linebacker 2022. :rocker:

As a fan of the Cal Golden Bears, this one is easy for me... Shane Vereen! :rocker:

I think Vereen is going to do well on this team, but after watching Ridley videos I think he could really make an impact in the NFL. He'll be fun to watch.

Ras-I the jedi over here. In the future, when Rodney talks about setting the tone on defense, he'll be talking about this guy.

Vereen!

Carter could have been an option too.

I've been mocking Ras-I Dowling to the Patriots for over two years now, so he's definitely my binky. :D

I actually like a bunch of our rookies, though. Part of me wants to see Williams succeed, just because he's in the most unlikely situation. I'd also love for Carter to absolutely blow up and forever silence the "where's teh pass rush!!!1" doubters (full disclosure: I'm one of them, on occasion).

For some reason I think Dowling will be replacing Meriweather and be everything we hoped Meriweather would be when he was drafted.

I voted for the hundred 180 mm cannon on top of Tom Brady's impenetrable wall:cool:

Actually it's on the interior side, but "TOP" sounded way cooler and more dramatic.

I do have a flair for the dramatic I am a Scorpio after all and a romantic.:)

Nate Solder I is my man just like VOLLMER was back in the day. I loved sea bass because he was on Houston that had one of the best offenses, but overall they were not a good team. I like him because given the success of Houston not a top-tier team, but a team that had a respectable offensive.my form name actually speaks for itself ha ha ha

History lesson for you all. I guess my forum name is fairly witty.Frederick William a.k.a. "The soldier KING" was of the principality of Prussia and he was the leader that was responsible for the early Prussian identity that forged armies and built them up.during this time there was no German unification because Germany did not exist and in its place were many different principalities. I am both clever and witty. I'm a history major, which means I am a great bull****ter ;-). I use facts extremely well and I am a talented writer.in the history game you must know how to play it and BSing is a necessary thing to bolster papers and kill space at the same time. :)

Prussia is a bad word to some...the identity became synonymous with Nazi-ism, but that is a different story entirely. I'm a history major and I thought it was a clever name SOLDER instead of "soldier" EFF BRAD if I were in Pulp Fiction instead of Brad. Then Samuel L Jackson would have called me the smart mother ****er "that's right"

Look at the big brain on Tom. He's a smart mother-flucker (had to edit) that's right you mind if I have a sip of that tasty beverage to wash this down????

Hahaheha

I am Irish, but I have the utmost respect for the German and Russian warriors because I think they are TOUGH SOBS with solid genetics.:cool:

Is Anna Kournikova and I would have a child she could most certainly play w/ my Pennis balls.

mine are actually grapefruit sized because I take chancesand that nothing to lose by doing so.

Last edited:
Everyone is down on Stevan (thats SteVAN not Stefan) Ridley because he is that 'other' runningback nobody heard of until his name was called in the 3rd round.

he doesn't have alot of film and it seems like he is getting even less love.

I hereby infuse the power of Serifyn into The Talented Mr. Ridley, may his days be long and his hardships few. With this unholy blessing, power shall coarse through his veins and he will carry the football with the might of Thor and the power of one thousand suns.

Let a sea of Linesmen and Linebackers be parted by the mere presence of his dark power, they will tremble in fear as the earth quakes noting his arrival to the football field, they will lose any will to block the unblockable man, the unstoppable force, the Hurricane of pure muscle and Beastial ferocity.

Last edited:
I remember watching an LSU game last year and thinking, "Man, I wish we had a ferocious, violent, blood-thirsty back like that." And now we do. Can't wait to see what Ridley does for this team.

Last edited:
Everyone is down on Stevan (thats SteVAN not Stefan) Ridley because he is that 'other' runningback nobody heard of until his name was called in the 3rd round.

he doesn't have alot of film and it seems like he is getting even less love.

I hereby infuse the power of Serifyn into The Talented Mr. Ridley, may his days be long and his hardships few. With this unholy blessing, power shall coarse through his veins and he will carry the football with the might of Thor and the power of one thousand suns.

Let a sea of Linesmen and Linebackers be parted by the mere presence of his dark power, they will tremble in fear as the earth quakes noting his arrival to the football field, they will lose any will to block the unblockable man, the unstoppable force, the Hurricane of pure muscle and Beastial ferocity.
My thoughts exactly.:D

Shawn Crable broke my heart.
Vince Redd shattered my dreams.
Justin Rogers dashed my hopes.
Jeremy Mincey crushed my spirits.

Oh Justin Kurpeikis, Grant Steen, Lawrence Flugence, Dante Balestracci, Kader Drame, Kyle Bissinger, Keith Saunders, why did you leave me?

But I'm feelin' pretty good about this Carter guy.

I won't be surprised at all if Solder will turn into a stud. I'm sure Dante had a huge influence on the Solder pick as well as the Vollmer pick. And he'll get the best out of those huge tackles.

The guy I'm excited to see play is Shane Vereen. I think he brings an explosiveness to the Pats running game that has been missing for a while now. He's not quite as electric as Jahvid Best in terms of overall escapability and speed, but with his better size, excellent hands, and route running, I think Vereen is the perfect combo back for the Pats system. Can't WAIT to see Brady hookup with him in the passing game! This guy makes our offense more unpredictable and will be a big time playmaker for us.

Last edited:
I picked Vereen but I have to say I really think the first four picks will all have big years. Solder is going to start at LT and seems like he has a ton of potential. Dowling is going to be the nickle at the very least, and if we're lucky he will be good enough to push Bodden; and I think BB took the two RB's because he most likely believes they can improve the running game this year. Vereen seems explosive and has shown in college he could handle a heavy work load and Ridly seems like a bowling ball with good vision.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back