Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gerry Callahan article goes off on Belichick

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

2. Phokus

Phokus Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

boston herald article, don't click
  3. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +419 / 5 / -5

4. ALP

ALP Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -0

im sorry....who is gerry callahan?
  5. mr3putt

mr3putt Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The only thing Ku Klux Kallahan knows less about than sports is politics
    He's an attention junkee
    Nothing more

Ignore the bag of hot air
  6. BFT

BFT Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Callahan is an idiot, and works for a worthless rag. He knows nothing about football. With his squeaky girly voice. I think Belichick did the right thing, it did give the team the best chance to win. Unfortunately it did not work out. We can go into indy and beat them in the AFC championship game, I have no doubt.
  7. chillinvillin

chillinvillin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lets be honest. The reason BB is getting slammed by the media is because of the medias built up frustration. BB gives them nothing to write. BB is secretive, gives vague awnsers during pressers, hides injuries, and he isnt emotional. It drives these writers crazy and hes been doing it for years. Then we have Sunday. Finally a negative story on BB to write. Years of frustratration, writers now can open the flood gates and slam BB for his call. A call which I thought was gutzy. The truth is, there was a better than average chance Peyton was going to march down the field and score so why not go for it on 4th and win the game. Ya this one hurts but theres a good chance we might see them again in the playoffs and from what I saw on Sunday we got a pretty good chance of beating these guys. Remember, two DE line starters were out and Banta Cain was out. Thats alot of QB pressure taking off the table. So hopefully we can win out and get a first round by and then beat these guys in the playoffs. Thats my 2 cents.
  8. SoCal Pmen

SoCal Pmen Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#54 Jersey

I love how some of these media guys feel as if they are 'owed' some kind of explanation from BB as if they are financially tied to the results. BB doesn't owe anybody s**t other than the people that pay his salary. I wonder how some of them would take it if the tables were turned and he started calling into question the ways they go about their reporting style and asked them for an explanation to their obnoxious 'arrogant' ways.
  9. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Given the present state of the economy and the demise of the daily newspaper industry, these guys are lucky they live in a region where championships have saved jobs and elevated profiles and grown employment opportunities for mere opinionated former columnists and sports mediots. There growth and success all started with Bill.
  10. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +886 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

Callahan makes a ton of money playing to misery ...

I have yet to ever listen to him sing the praises of any coach of the 4 major Boston area teams.

Not for a win, a play or a season ... he is a miserable pr!ck ... or is it a pr!ck of misery. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.