Welcome to PatsFans.com

German MP wants DNA testing on dog poo!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Mar 3, 2009.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The Raw Story | German MP wants DNA testing on dog poo

Agence France-Presse
    Published: Monday March 2, 2009

A German lawmaker proposed on Monday a novel and high-tech way of dealing with the menace of dog poo on the streets: DNA testing to identify the canine culprit and fine its owner.

Peter Stein, a conservative politician in eastern Germany, told AFP that under his proposal, officials would test the excrement and then match it up to the offending dog using a DNA database of all pooches.

German dog owners are fined 30-40 euros (40-50 dollars) if they fail to clean up after their pets, but very few are caught, with only four fines given out in Stein's hometown of Rostock -- human population 200,000 -- last year.

"Just saying 'it wasn't my dog' will not wash any more," Stein said.

2. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Hmm....... those Germans sure seem to have a thing for doodies.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 2 / -9

Instead of kissing Messiah Obama's a$s those two old Hags from Maine (Collins/Snowe) should be doing something about all the animal sh!t in Maine, right out here in my backyard I've got Moose Sh!t piled at least two feet up against my garage, we have Racoon sh!t, Porcupine sh!t,
    Snake sh!t, Sea Gull sh!t, Wolf sh!t and sh!t that I have no Idea what sh!t it.

If those f---ing Germans think they've got sh!t problems they should come to Maine, I have a neighbor up the road that I haven't spoken to for almost a year now, he found out I was screwing his wife
    (she's only got one tit) this guy has found a way to stop the Moose and Racoons from sh!tting all over his driveway, just before dark each night he and his b!tch of a wife go out in their yard and take a sh!t, then they walk around pi$sing all over the trees, it's the simplest soulution in the world, "they mark their terrortory".

If you want to keep your neighbors dog out of your yard, after breakfast each morning go out and take a sh!t in your driveway.

SHOW US THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +223 / 6 / -2

#91 Jersey

What about the chicken sh!t does that have your DNA in it? :D

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 2 / -9

I can't catch the chickens, the bastards are to fast for me, 70 years ago I would have nailed a few of them though, I grew up in Cambridge Ma, there wasn't many chickens down there.

6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Better be careful, Pressy is going to red-letter this thread. He "hates" posts about excrement .... of ANY kind.

'cept when HE talks about it!!! Which used to be in every other post of his. But he's "cleaned up his act", so to say. :rolleyes:

:rofl:.............................:rofl:

:singing:

//

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Wrong again, Moonie... I just find your pre-occupation with it rather creepy... I knew you'd show up though... A thread title like this must make you salivate.

8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

See??? You always come running when your favorite topic is posted.

Can set your watch to it.

:D

//

9. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

When I used to work in Boston I would get off at South Station and walk through Chinatown. It was particularly pleasant on humid summer mornings when they would be cleaning out their chicken poo from the live chickens by spraying it out into the street with the hose.