Welcome to PatsFans.com

George Soros says there 'isn’t all that much difference' between Romney and Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Jan 28, 2012.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -3

From the left's financier:

Don't like Soros but he isn't a moron. I agree with the author's assertion that no way Romney would have Newt as VP.

This shows why the Tea Party doesn't want Romney and why the pubbie elites do.
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree there's no way in **** Romney would choose Gingrich as his running mate. Too much baggage, not enough benefit. I used to think Romney would be best with Hutchison, but the more I think about it, the more I lean towards Rubio as being the wise choice. Romney is going to absolutely 100% need Florida and that would go a long way to that end.
  3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -3

Romney Obama is Coke Pepsi, BFD. May as well vote for a 3rd party. F the pubs if they nominate more of the same Romney.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Soros pulling some reverse psychology. He's saying Romney is good. When Repub primary voters hear that, they hear "Romney BAD" and so then vote for Newt or Sanctorum. Obama is assured another term. Soros wins.

Just guessing.

Romney isn't that far from Obama, though. Just has stupid foreign policy and I still don't know what he plans to do if elected. I don't believe anyone else will get the nomination. There is such a thing as trying to win the general election which should be the most important thing to the Pepsi Party.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Thats why the liberals made him governor in Liberal Massachusetts.

I can't believe they can't come up with something better than that little gang of grinning pansy's, I'm staying home, friggin bastards their going to hand the White House right back to "lip smacking jug ears"