Welcome to PatsFans.com

George Bush to revive Amnesty Bill for Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jun 14, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

You should be proud of him, when it comes to Illegal Aliens George Bush is right up there with the Kennedy/Pelosi/Reid gang.
  3. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I thought George Bush is your boy.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

I draw the line when it comes to Illegal Aliens, when I voted for Bush I voted for who I assumed to be the "Best Of A Bad Lot"

There is no way I would ever have gone to the polls and voted for one of those two fools Gore/Kerry.

As for the war, I consider my Country my Family, if my brother goes out into the street and starts a fight, right or wrong I will back him up.

One of the things that made me defend Bush was the knife the Democrats shoved into his back, the fact that so many Democrat Rats wanted this war, "Saddam has to go" they said, many of them voted FOR the war now the sniveling bastards want us to surrender, cut and run, their hatred and jealousy has driven them all nuts.

The new far left wing democrat is not capable of protecting America, if we elect an Obama or a Hillary the Muslim Terrorists will mop the floor with them, the war will then come to America, maybe even the Super Bowl.
    :bricks: