Welcome to PatsFans.com

George Bush the Whore has Lost his Mind

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Oct 10, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ah, imitation... the sincerest form of flattery...

You better watch out..!! PFinVA and GJAJ don't like this sort of talk, so I am sure they will come down on you just as hard as they came down on me..!! Well, unless they are complete hypocrites that is.... hmmmmmmmm.....
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

this must be more of you being civil and sticking to the facts that pertain to the thread, huh tough guy?
  4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, I am certainly much more civil than you, wimpy guy.
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

care to quantify that somehow? or will you be resting your case based merely on what you FEEL again? better still, care to accept the bet?

here, i'll frame it out for you once more:

the first person, you or me, who attacks another poster here in the PoFo on a personal level must agree to leave the forum for a month... i'm willing to play, why not you?
  6. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 7 / -9

Hey, Mikey, has it ever occured to you that the surest way for dumb threads to triumph, is for people who could post smart ones to post dumb ones too?

The "whore" thing is just dumb.

Qui, by the way, get stuffed.

PFnV
  7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Because you're missing one itty bitty important part which I thought would be obvious to even you but apparently not... exactly whom, may I ask, would be the arbiter of such a wager..? You think I am going to leave it up to you to judge what constitutes a "personal attack"...? Or Patters..? Puh-leeze. If you can come up with an acceptable answer to that question, then I will gladly accept your wager.

But be aware that I am not going to accept a completely open ended timeframe on the wager.
  8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yup... just like I thought... he's a hypocrite...
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

personal attacks are rather clear, as stated in the forum rules... though i understand your attempt to fog the issue by pretending you're not quite sure what a personal attack is...

but honestly, why would you not accept an open ended time frame?
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, unfortunately, in this forum there is quite often a disagreement on what does and doesn't constitute a "personal attack". For example, this morning I made a reference to the Armenian Genocide. I was told that that was considered a personal attack when I consider it to be nothing of the sort.

You moonbats (is "moonbat" a personal attack?) have this tendency to take any Conservative idea and call it a personal attack. i.e. if you oppose affirmative action, you're a racist! If you oppose gay marriage, you're a homophobe! Those are all personal attacks!! (etc)...
    Because I am a man of my word and I am not going to commit to something with an open ended time frame until I see how it plays out. However, since we can't agree on the other problem with your bet (who is the arbiter) then I guess discussing timeframes is completely irrelevant.
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 11 / -27

Bush should not be called a whore, pure and simple it is a term that is not necessary to describe him.. otoh thanks for the reminder Qui Con, now go back and play with your glow stick.. btw that is a stupid, juvenile avatar.. the symbolism of a light sabre is classic.. go read some freud.

Mikey when you descend into the personal hell of Qui Con, you become one of them.. you know the bad guys, show some class to go tit for tat with Light Saber boy only gives him validation for his hate filled posts.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  12. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Isn't this yet another personal attack?:confused:
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ah yes... boy you figured out the whole thing... my enjoyment of Star Wars...? Completely Freudian. Yeah... sure... :rolleyes:

Don't get mad at me for exposing you for the gutless hypocrite you are.
    Good Lord now I've seen it all... the gutless hypocrite calling out others for going "tit for tat" with me... :rofl:
  14. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

It is, but read the whole thread and try to figure out where the personal attack starts:

1) QuiGon benignly challenges PFinVA and GJAJ to show they're not hypocrites
    2) PC makes a sarcastic comment about QuiGon's version of civility and sarcastically calls him "tough guy"
    3) QuiGon calls PC "wimpy guy"
    4) PinVA tells QuiGon to "get stuffed"
    5) QuiGon calls PinVA a hypocrite
    6) GJAJ makes star wars insults and refers to the personal hell of QuiGon
    7) QuiGon calls GJAJ a "gutless hypocrite" two times

And, why am I using this thread to point this out? Because the original intent of the thread has been lost to all sorts of nonsensical personal attacks. But, what can a moderator do besides close the thread?
  15. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

So then how come PC can make a sarcastic comment about QuiGon calling him "Tough guy" but when QuiGon says "wimpy guy" That is not sarcastic? Is that not baiting? Yeah the thread lost its way... but look at the title of the thread... is the title not a personal attack onto Quigons original thread which was a point he was making?
  16. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

Yeah, but I have to apply judgment. "Tough guy" is certainly less of an insult than "wimpy guy," right? In fact, "tough guy" is sort of affectionate. As far as the title, you can read into it what you want, but it's certainly not an attack on QuiGon personally. The insults are building up right now, but let's see if people cool it; otherwise, at some point I'll close the thread.
  17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's a bigoted statement. according to your own logic, you're a Republican.
  18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, Lord, no offense but only you could make such a moronic statement. No offense.

Just admit what everyone in here already knows: You're a horrible moderator that is far too biased to properly enforce the rules as they are supposed to be enforced. In your mind, the liberals in here can do no wrong and I can do no right.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  19. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

This isn't one of your smarter posts, IMO. That's like saying "Not all liberals are murderers, but all murderers are liberals" since abortion is murder.

I'm against affirmative action - does that make me a racist? According to your assessment there - I'v got a pretty good chance of being racist seeing as how I don't even know it!
  20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 11 / -27

You make no sense, your anger precludes any semblance of an argument.. just find you avatar senseless and phallic for an adult man.. it is what it is.. not sure how I am a gutless hypocrite, but if it is what you think go for it.. I do not want to descend into this bottomless pit of tit for tat.. life is way too short and this internet thing is not real for most of us. Still think you should spend some time reading or learning about Freud.. he would have a ball with you.