Welcome to PatsFans.com

GEORGE BUSH listening to your phone call??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, May 11, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

I'm not a Terrorist Muslim, I don't give a sh!t what they do to my phone. :bricks:

The Phone Co has been keeping records of your calls for years and God Forbid even during the glorious Clinton years.
    All the Government had to do was get a warrant and they could see your calls whenever they wanted to, as I said before, the Cops have been doing it for years.

Get Bush Get Bush Get Bush Get Bush, Oh Boy.

Last edited: May 12, 2006
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Boy,
    This post is one of your worst.
    Part of freedom id not having the government on your bagk checking out what your doing!
    You're always he one waving the flag and talking about what "America" is all about.
    Read the constitution and understand it!

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

Where do you draw the line when you have an enemy that spends every waking hour trying to kill you and your family.

During WWII we all had to draw our shades to darken the country I bet you people would find something wrong with that also if the "Hated Bush" ordered it.

The Terrorist Muslim Loves Bush Haters And The ACLU, Bin Laden sent a message to the American People in 2003, it said, "Vote Kerry"

Your phone calls have been on record for years, now the sore losers have decided to use that FACT as a weapon in the war to bring down their President.

6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

1) You're a fool if you don't think this sort of thing has been going on for decades. I know everything is an insidious Geoge Bush plot with you people, but you need to join us in the real world.
    2) If tracking phone calls (especially those to and from terrorist nations) prevents the next September 11 (or worse) from happening, then more power to 'em.

7. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

It has been going on for decades, with court orders. Do you think for one minute if Clinton wiretapped or collected phone data bases that the Republican party wouldn't have gone after him? The outrage from this isn't coming from one party.
    Joe Scarborough and Tucker Carlson mentioned that once government gained control of an act like this, they expanded it rather then go back to the way it was.
    John Dean commented the other night, that the general population isn't going to complain about this until they realize they have lost a freedom. And for the people that say, " I don't do anything wrong", define wrong. The Christian Right's definition of wrong is not the same as of most Americans. Because the illegal phone business was a result of 9/11, doesn't mean it will stay the course.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

Thats plain common sense, the liberal fools, the sore losers, the Bush Haters laugh at it, they live in "goo-goo land", their hatred blinds them to reality.

ATTN LIBERAL HATERS:
    THE PHONE CO HAS BEEN KEEPING YOUR RECORDS FOR YEARS, IF YOU ARE A CRIMINAL THEY GET A WARRANT AND USE THOSE RECORDS TO PROTECT US FROM YOU--------THAT IS GOOD.
    :bricks:

Last edited: May 13, 2006
  9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL..!! What outrage..?!? A recent poll said 2/3rds of Americans didn't give a damn. The only outrage we are seeing is directed towards USA Today, the writer of the article and the article's source. People are pissed that another effective tool of Homeland Security has been comprised yet again.

10. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I'm sure you'll be one of the citizens who will be outraged when you figure it out that you don't have the same freedoms you had years ago. Homeland Security, what effective tools are you referring to, the color codes or the $21 million limo service?

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

I wonder what that "gang of creeps" that tag around behind Uncle Teddy when he is bellowing and spitting all over his shirt will have to say if WMD's are found this summer, how will they handle a revalation that a Nuke Back Pack plan to blow up Chicago was stopped by a "wiretap".

Gang Of Teddy Creeps (Pelosi, Reid, Lahey, Kerry, Biden, Dodd, Schumer and lovely Hillary, she keeps jumping over the fence, what a bunch of ass holes.

Liberal Sore Losers Beware:
    Look under your bed tonight before you say your prayers, there may be a FBI agent under there.

Many Liberals in Cambridge Mass won't install Cable TV in their homes, they think the CIA can use it to look through their TV's and watch them having sex.

Nobody in Washington will let Uncle Teddy drive them home.
    :bricks:

12. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

When Its walked in from mexico, maybe then he will get the message, maybe.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

No, they won't, they're response will be "don't wave the flag so much" they won't want us to "offend the bomber"

If they do walk across the border with the bomb GW Bush will be just as much to blame as the weepy slobbering Democrats are.

When it comes to the Illegal Aliens, Bush is a Democrat.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2005
  14. The Gr8est

The Gr8est In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +27 / 1 / -0

So true, I would love to be able to ask George Bush this at a press conference:

"Since you have said that deporting 12 million illegals is logistically impossible and you favor an amnesy, I mean 'guest worker' program, you are basically refusing to enforce laws against breaking into our country illegally and stealing from the taxpayers. In light of this would you please advise as to what other laws you can be persuaded to ignore in the face of difficulty of enforcement? For example, how many people would I need to assemble and how many banks would we need to rob before you will just give us amnesty and allow us to keep the money?"

I am anxiously awaiting Bush's address about illegal immigration Monday night. I want to see if he recognizes that if he supports any bill granting any sort of amnesty, it is political suicide.

15. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Only a fool would compare WWII with whatever the hell we're supposed to be afraid of this time.

THERE IS NO WWII GOING ON HERE!

A small band of semi-retarded religious fanatics pull off an extremely low-tech raid and blow up the WTC. They're lousy, flea-bitten scumbags that did this to us. They and their half-assed organization need to be found, tried and ripped apart on TV like the friggin Super Bowl. The governments responsible need to deliver them (Saudi Arabia), close the terrorist academies, and stop funnelling money for them. Instead we're in Iraq wasting our time, money, kids, and political capital.

Where is the comparison to WWII?

16. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You are going to be very disappointed.

Bush and the republicans are no different from the democrats and whoever is their "leader". They are both owned and controlled by the people who fund their campaigns and, by definition, their lives. The system is presently rigged to enable this situation. Why else would the chimp be willing to sacrifice his political base and the safety of his country? He knows he doesn't need to run for re-election, so who gives a flying f--k? He's setting up himself and his family for life by making deals and paying off his contributors, as they expect him to. Same way Clinton did when he cut back the allowable limits of toxins like mercury and arsenic before he left office.

Face it...As long as we continue to buy into this "two-party system" myth, nothing is going to change. We have to show some courage and change our culture of mindless sheep following the corporate shepherd. These sonzabeeches have nothing but their own dying carcasses to worry about. They're small-minded morons who care nothing about the welfare of their children or their countrymen.

Cowards and traitors without valor. I'd stand with the lowest infantryman with no money or education before I'd sit down with any of these vermin.

17. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow Wistah---i actually agree with you on that.

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

Those religious half ass fanatics killed 3000 of us in two hours, the reason Hitler or Tojo didn't do it is because they couldn't, we wouldn't let let them we didn't have any f-cking liberals telling us we were giving up our freedoms because we were DOING WHAT HAD TO BE DONE, we were spying, wiretapping, and doing anything else that had to be done, we kept the enemy OUT, the f-cking crazy liberals will let them in. The Muslim Terrorists will hit us again, you can bet on it, God I hope when they do we don't do anything to violate their civil liberties. "Oh Jesus"

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

The Phone Calls:
    The wife of Billy Blue Dress speaks about the the Telephone issue that is the new weapon of the Sore Losers.

Senator Hillary Clinton pronounced herself "deeply disturbed."
    Mrs. Clinton might want to have a talk with her husband. It was President Clinton who signed into law the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act of 1994, after it was passed in both the House and Senate by a voice vote. That law is an act "to make clear a telecommunications carrier's duty to cooperate in the interception of communications for law enforcement purposes, and for other purposes." The act made clear that a court order isn't the only lawful way of obtaining call information, saying, "A telecommunications carrier shall ensure that any interception of communications or access to call-identifying information effected within its switching premises can be activated only in accordance with a court order or other lawful authorization."

Now go to it, Twist & Spin.

http://www.nysun.com/article/32651

20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can give you the list of about 3,000 people who didn't have the same freedoms the evening of 9/11 that they had the mornign of 9/11.