Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
NFL Videos: Sound FX: Bill Belichick miked

Very nice. Quality earphones takes this to another level

Great stuff in there, on the last Int as soon as they snapped the ball to Manning BB said good this is what we want and up goes Sanders. That was sweet timing

Last edited:
very nice - thanks.:D

LOVE it.

BB is so energetic and animated. I just loved the "d%#*!@t" he muttered after the final Colt TD.

Last edited:
That was awesome, Bill is the man! I thought it was need on the Sanders pick you could hear Bill say something like "This is what we want." That's surely not what I was thinking at the moment!

Jacob

That was awesome, Bill is the man! I thought it was need on the Sanders pick you could hear Bill say something like "This is what we want." That's surely not what I was thinking at the moment!

Jacob

This was his thinking I think, we had a Thursday's game, AV is Mr. Automatic, did not want the game to go overtime, chances of Manning throwing a pick was higher than AV prolonging the game

Excellent stuff. Note how he was not roasting the DBs after the catches but encouraging them to stick to the game plan.

Note how fricking huge Vollmer is towering over Light in the locker room. Whew.

That was amazing, I wish we could hear more of this on a regular basis but I am sure Bill hates being miced. He is the man, how can you not love this guy?

Excellent stuff. Note how he was not roasting the DBs after the catches but encouraging them to stick to the game plan. [Brady screaming at Butler today was out of line IMHO]

Note how fricking huge Vollmer is towering over Light in the locker room. When.

Not to come off like a TB suck up but BS he needs to do exactly that when it needs to be done. How often do you see him yell at the D, almost never. When its needed it is needed and guess what after that they tightened up

I love how at the end of the speech he says "We didn't win anything tonight." A little humble pie. I'd be like "Huh?"

BB has always had a lot of respect for wayne and it shows there

A little surprised to hear BB call James Sanders a "champion" after that INT. High praise indeed.

Now I know why he pulled Arrington at the half for Butler last week. Seemed to be upset that his advice wasn't heeded to let the Colts run and get some depth on the outside.

yeah the most interesting was how he sort of expected the manning INT's.

Sort of like yeah manning might get us but i think we'll get him a couple of times too.

He called the sanders INT as well... well the fact it was what they wanted at least

yeah the most interesting was how he sort of expected the manning INT's.

Sort of like yeah manning might get us but i think we'll get him a couple of times too.

He called the sanders INT as well... well the fact it was what they wanted at least

Yeah, I'm confused. I thought we just played soft prevent defense and the interceptions were just lucky. I mean, it's almost like he knows what he's doing.:confused:

After Sander's interception.

"Ernie....we're kneeling...."

I didn't know Ernie Adams was that involved and that close during gamedays.

After Sander's interception.

"Ernie....we're kneeling...."

I didn't know Ernie Adams was that involved and that close during gamedays.
The closet Ernie Adams fan in me liked that too. I think Ernie does a lot of little quick thinking stuff like clock management, etc. He probably does bigger things too but on gameday I think he's the clock management guy.

The closet Ernie Adams fan in me liked that too. I think Ernie does a lot of little quick thinking stuff like clock management, etc. He probably does bigger things too but on gameday I think he's the clock management guy.

Does anyone else think that Ernie Adams may be Belichick's Tony Clifton? I don't completely believe that Ernie is real.

Does anyone else think that Ernie Adams may be Belichick's Tony Clifton? I don't completely believe that Ernie is real.

Oh, he's real. They have the Vulcan mind meld working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down