PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GBN Projection has us taking Alabama OLB/DE Courtney Upshaw and Boise DE Billy Winn

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be one of the worst draft evaluations I've ever seen. Hugely over-valuing guys like Trent Richardson and Nick Toon. RBs don't go that high anymore unless you're GM is crazy.

Not sure if you watched the Alabama - Tenn game, but you may have missed Richardson dragging three Tenn defenders into the end zone and then shaking them off like annoying flies on Saturday. Hitting him is like trying to tackle a mack truck.

Make no mistake Richardson is a beast. Now granted he is running behind a massive and very talented O line, and he struggles to catch the ball, but in my mind he is the best back to come out of college since Peterson.

If Indy loses the Sux for Luck sweepstakes and winds up with a healthy Manning at QB and Richardson at RB next season, that would be a scary thought.

Not happening. Taking an RB in the top 10 is so very very very bad in this day and age.

Last edited:
I rather see them take a wr and a DL.I like Mohamed Sanu from rutgers but it depends if he comes out.This kid looks like another Kenny Britt.

Not happening. Taking an RB in the top 10 is so very very very bad in this day and age.

So you think Richardson is falling out of the top 10 come April?

So you think Richardson is falling out of the top 10 come April?

No because a lot of team's front offices aren't sensible. The perennial losers of the NFL that draft in the top 10 make bad mistakes like this all the time, which is why they're perennial losers. The interesting thing about the bad teams this year is that most of them don't have a need at RB. Only St Louis, Indy, and Denver do. If he makes it past those teams then he probably doesn't go until Detroit or Washington pick which that will be around the 12-20 range.

I rather see them take a wr and a DL.I like Mohamed Sanu from rutgers but it depends if he comes out.This kid looks like another Kenny Britt.

Man I love this kid. Plays smart and tough. It's been proven you can find gem of receivers in the second round now and I think he's one of them. Although his draft stock is increasing every week, he could be a late 1st rounder.

Man I love this kid. Plays smart and tough. It's been proven you can find gem of receivers in the second round now and I think he's one of them. Although his draft stock is increasing every week, he could be a late 1st rounder.

I saw a little bit of this game and granted the weather conditions were not great,but he dropped every ball I saw thrown to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back