PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GBN has new 1st round Mock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
No draft board yet. So, I thought I'd post here. CB and OLB certainly seem like possiblilities. If Levon Landry from LSU drops to 17. I would think that we'd have to be on the phone trying to move up. I'd love to get a cb. But,
a young durable S would be great. We can always move Geno to CB. Maybe,
he'd be able to stay on the field more. A.Spencer's workouts could move him up. Hopefully, not too much. Because, we can certainly use an edge pass-rusher. No WR. But, I'd rather trade for one or sign a free agent.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2007projection.html

Wow, thinking ahead! We still have the playoffs to consider before the draft but since this is up here already, what do you guys think of Posluzny from Penn State? Will he be a fit as an LB in our system? I must confess that I've never seen him play but I know he is one of those "name" players that the media who cover CFB usually talk about.

I've probably seen every game Posluszny has played on tv or in person.
Pains me to say. But, I think he's a great college player. Who may not be as good in the pros as many think. Plus, he's still not 100% from his knee injury in last years Orange Bowl. I think he's a better fit as an olb in a 4-3. Instead of inside in a 3-4. He'd have to bulk up to play 3-4. 2nd round I'd consider him. Don't think I'd take him in the first. He's a great kid. Smart, tough and brought some much needed leadership to the PSU program. Dan Conner the jr. olb has actually played better than him this year.

another CB from arizona - didn't they learn anything with Starks?

I know not the same, I was joking - relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey