Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gaza.....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by BritPat, Jul 16, 2014.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,083 / 16 / -9

I will fuggin use a large font on your azz if this keeps up

2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

Thread locked.

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

Thread reopen, but tread lightly. This is an important story, and obviously a sensitive one for some. Please do not call each other names, insult, or attack each other, or I will lock the thread permanently. I have no problems with a more intense, and emotional discourse, so long as it's not personal in nature. Please pause before you click "post reply", and consider those who truly want to discuss this serious issue. Don't let your posts ruin it for the rest of us. Thanks.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

The American Far left Wing would like to see Israel surrender and convert to Islam.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

"Fuggn"....a co-worker from California recently asked me why people from the Boston area use the F-word so often. So I asked him if he's seen the movie, "Goodwill Hunting". That's just how we talk....just ask RW.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Me too..........

9. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,083 / 16 / -9

Original title, "Goodwill F. Hunting and the F. is for..."

For a while when I saw people on here call Tom Brady by his initials, TFB, I just assumed that was the inside joke. It took me some time to realize his middle name does start with an F.

10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +826 / 27 / -33

Expect a lot of carnage today, as yesterday 13 Israeli soldiers killed and "only" 87 Palestinians killed, need to even that "score"...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,083 / 16 / -9

Oh, this does not bode well. Hamas apparently succeeded in an action. I actually agree with you Daryl, I think things will "intensify."

12. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Hamas will never be able to even the score....and that's a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

When rockets come into Israel from the terrorists what do Liberals expect Israel to do Call up Obama or Nancy Pelosi maybe Steven Spielberg or Barbara Striesand could make the terrorists stop, Israel is surrounded by murdering women abusing blood thirsty savages who want Israel wiped off the earth, Hitler would love Palestine and all the rest of those head hunters over there.
    Israel is a tough little bastard and will go down fighting, even though they are all alone.

Just imagine what Islam would do to Israel if Israel started kissing their ass, every Jew in the middle east would be a slave.

14. james87654

james87654 Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +495 / 36 / -27

#3 Jersey

i also agree darryl......i think israel is too cavalier with their attitude of,"ok, you killed one of ours, so we'll kill 20 of yours".......and too complacent with the status quo........i understand the existential threat thing, given their small size and geography, and i surely support them protecting themselves......i just fail to see an end to this for multiple reasons.......i wish i could travel more and have a better perspective on such things

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

I make a lot of my judgement on what I see Islamic Terrorists do around the world.

You all will see Iran use a Nuke in your lifetime.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +448 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

Those photo's are exactly what Hamas wants to see get out. If they didn't put those poor little kids in areas that they know Isreal will go after the kids would be safe. I've never seen any nation warn people to get out of the way, and by doing so put their own troops in danger, as Isreal does.

But the world media will use those images to scream that Isreal stop the offensive an that is exactly what Hamas wants. Then they can go back to firing rockets at Isreali civilians and send over homocide bombers to attack Isreali civilians.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. SalemPats

SalemPats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +337 / 38 / -21

No Jersey Selected

Wow, really off base considering the '67 and '73 wars and internal arab wars, please do your research.

This is very simple, Israel is a country with social, education and political reforms where men and woman getting treated equally as any western society. Gaza is run by a group that wants to create an Islamic state based on Sharia law. Not too mention that they have called for the destruction of Israel and the US. During peace processes, they stymied the situation by suicide attacks and rockets. Now, they are throwing rockets into Israel. There are consequences, I guarantee if they did that to London they would be wiped off the mat.

Perhaps you a religious muslim, but i don't know anyone who wants another Islamic state. Especially one that celebrated 9/11

18. SalemPats

SalemPats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +337 / 38 / -21

No Jersey Selected

Exactly. What the media should be showing is them celebrating 9/11 and the fact that they want to create an Islamic state based on Sharia law.

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

The dirty left wing media should be showing, beheadings, hangings, stoning little helpless women and all of the street dancing around the world by the slimey bastards on 9/11 while American Citizens were being Roasted Alive in New York City.

When Israel gets through with Palestine it should bomb the shit out the Iranian bomb factory's, if Israel doesn't strike first Iran will Nuke them, you can bet on it, they will do it before 2016 because they know this lip smacking teleprompter pansy jerk USA President won't do anything, he might draw another red line then he will go golfing, The Muslim World knows they have a friend in Barack Hussein Obama, a good friend.

20. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I don't think the word sharia deserves to ever be capitalized Salem...it is just another word for shame.

• Agree Agree x 1