Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gaza: Politics Hamas style.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

Talk about savage primitives. These loons are executing their fellow citizens in front of their wives and children. Sorry, but how anyone could support this type of political movement is beyond me. If the Bozo party decided to attack the Tardo Party here, and was savagely executing it's members, I'm not so sure that I'd want someone like that in control. Like I've said so many times, the mess in that specific region (Israel/Pal.) will never be cured in my life time, and maybe ever. The hatred, and lunacy, of those people runs far to long, and far too deep.

Hamas Overruns Fatah Security Command

Jun 14 07:11 AM US/Eastern
    By DIAA HADID
    Associated Press Writer

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - Hamas fighters overran one of the rival Fatah movement's most important security installations in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, and witnesses said the victors dragged vanquished gunmen from the building and killed them in the street.
    The capture of the Preventive Security headquarters was a major step forward in Hamas' attempts to complete its takeover of all of Gaza. Hamas later called on Fatah fighters to surrender the National Security compound within the hour.

The moderate President Mahmoud Abbas of Fatah, for the first time in five days of fierce fighting, ordered his elite presidential guard to strike back. But his forces were crumbling fast under the onslaught by the better-armed and better-disciplined Islamic fighters.

Fatah officials said seven of their fighters were shot to death in the street outside Preventive Security. A witness, Jihad Abu Ayad, said the men were being killed in front of their wives and children.

"They are executing them one by one," Abu Ayad said. "They are carrying one of them on their shoulders, putting him on a sand dune, turning him around and shooting."

Some of the Hamas fighters kneeled down outside the building, touching their foreheads to the ground in prayer. Others led Fatah fighters out of the building, some of them shirtless or in their underwear, holding their arms in the air. Several of the Fatah men flinched as the crack of gunfire split the air.

"We are telling our people that the past era has ended and will not return, " Islam Shahawan, a spokesman for Hamas' militia, told Hamas radio. "The era of justice and Islamic rule have arrived."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8POI5I80&show_article=1

2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

While I normally wouldn't lose much sleep over Palestinians killing Palestinians, the repurcussions of these events are somewhat frightening. It's pretty scary when you have a group so extreme that even Muslims consider them to be a bit too far "out there".

These are the people that Israel is supposed to negotiate and deal with..? If/when they take over, I think we can expect all sorts of attacks on Israel, followed by the requisite Israeli crackdowns. Then of course everyone will complain about how mean and cruel and unfair those horrible, horrible Jews are with their unreasonable desires to actually live in peace.

They've been fighting over there for about 5,000 years so yeah RW... I doubt any of us will see peace in our lifetimes.... :(

3. Real World

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

The Israeli's are by no means innocent in this fight. They're represive, cruel, and ignorant in how they deal with the everyday Palestinian. However, that is easy for me to say when my family is being blown up on a bus on their way to work, or a rocket isn't hitting my kid's school. Still though, the Israeli's could do more. The Palestinians though are fools for following the loons that preach hatred, death, and destruction to all Jews. When will people understand that killing innocents isn't a solution, and that it only makes things worse? The hatred in that region runs far too deep to see peace. Especially when these SP's start mutilating each other for the power to kill more women and children. When Hamas, who's mission statement is the destruction of Israel, starts to suicide bomb buses and cafe's, this will get extremely ugly.

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +351 / 15 / -11

Sort of pathetic what's going on. The Palestinians seem to have the choice between the radical religious nuts who at least are pretty honest and Fatah, which is totally corrupt. It's sort of like a conservative choosing between Duke Cunningham and Pat Robertson or a liberal choosing between William Jefferson and Al Sharpton, only worse.

5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +306 / 9 / -12

Hamas is a reflection of the ordinary Palestinian unfortunately.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Yeah, but what about the "Dog Leash Lady"?

7. Real World

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

Pretty honest about what? How they won't stop till Israel is destroyed? Or about letting the wives and children of their victims know it was them who killed them?

8. Real World

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

I like the underwear better. :eek:

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

The "Dog Leash Lady" is in prison for doing what Madonna has been doing for years during her concerts.