Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wildo7, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Except you know this guy's schtick was not true. Men routinely go around "cruising" to have sex with other men, or, worse yet, boys. They do it in public parks, schools, colleges, at sporting events, anywhere men and boys are to be found. This is the whole thing about the "gay" priests in the RC Church: adult men seducing and abusing young boys. It has cost the Church hundreds of millions of dollars, and it cost a popular Cardinal in Boston his chance to possibly be the first American Pope.

But it makes no difference whatsoever if the man seducing young boys is wearing a priest's collar or if he is your "friendly" neighbor or your teacher or a stranger in the park. Men seducing children for sex -- be it with boys OR girls -- should be punishable by death or permanent banishment. Ask the guys in prison where child molesters stand. Destroying children's lives is a capital crime. History has always viewed it that way, and nothing has changed.

//

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  4. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

please enlighten me as to where the racism is in that clip.

5. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Everything you just said applies to heterosexuals also. Your talking about pedophiles not homosexuals or heterosexuals.

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

He is hating on gays ... that's racism.

http://www.adl.org/hate-patrol/racism.asp

This forum is mind boggling. We have several members here who posts stuff and say stuff without knowing what it is they post and say. Why would you need to be enlightened on racism by me? I would think you would take the time to know what it is yourself and then perhaps you would not have to defend yourself from the indefensable. Don't give me it's a comedy routine crap either ... that's hollow. He's using the characterisitcs of a certain group of people to make others laugh and feel better about themselves ... at the expense of gays in this instance. God help me should I need to belittle gays to feel better about myself. Where is it documented that gays are less human than others?

I need a break from this place ....
    Educating is not what I come here to do.

Look up racism and then defend that the Youtube clip is not racism.
    The only way you can defend that man is to redefine racism.
    The mods have to put up with this crap everyday ... God bless them.

7. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I said in my first post: "whether boys OR girls", so I am not giving opposite-sex predators any passes, either.

The crime of same-sex predation, however, regardless of whether it is classified as "pedophilia" or seducing an 80-year old man, is not diminished. Same-sex acting out is wrong, and enabling it will only lead to disastrous results. Sodom, Gomorrah, the falls of Greece and Rome, as well as the declines of many/most civilizations traces their origins to misused and abused sexual acting out. Once the sense of sanctity of life is lost, it is almost impossible to get it back.

A lot of suffering must be experienced and felt before people realize what they did wrong, and determine to never do it again. The historically harsh prohibitions against same-sex relations have not been an accident; people had learned the hard way how precious life is. Behavior that would abuse this sanctity cannot be tolerated. A civilization can never be truly great if it is not truly good.

//

8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

"Gay" is not a race. If I was gay, I'd be offended by this guy, though. But I wouldn't let it bother me for very long.

9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The HRCC needs to change the rule about priests and celebacy back to allowing them to marry. Priests would be much healthier mentall if they could get laid regularly....but come to think of it, getting married would have the opposite effect....never mind..:eek:

10. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:D You've got a sense of humor, Wistah; I'll give you that.

----------------

But you do bring up a very valid point: priests should marry. Until today it was the greatest sacrifice to live a celibate life. Not only RC priests and nuns, but also Buddhist priests and nuns do not marry. (Anyone know that??) To sacrifice married life, the natural state of matured original humans before the Fall, is no longer necessary because the time has come for all people, including priests and nuns, to receive God's blessing to marry and create families. This is Father and Mother Moon's greatest achievement. The Blessed Family under God is what God and humankind have both longed for until now, and it is ready.

//

11. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, it was some years ago, NEM, if you really want to know. You can be God, too, you know. All you need to do is follow His way and He's right there, right inside you!! Forever and ever, amen.

:singing:

//

12. jack

jack 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://i28.tinypic.com/20ge1xs.jpg

13. jack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +539 / 6 / -2

That guy just described half the forum when race is discussed.

"but they're racist your honor"

I've felt this way for a long time now. Priests should marry. Eventually they'll be able too. The number of priests is declining, and marrying would make more people interested in the job.

15. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -11

In all my life, I have come upon gay cruising areas (not including bars) 3 times: once in the Boston public library, where some sleazy guys were hanging around near the back of a very large mens room; another time was when I drove off the highway after seeing a sign that said Scenic Route -- as my car pulled up the ramp, I saw a leather clad guy come out of the woods; and another time was in Cambridge when I did a little hike in some woods near Storrow Drive. If you have more experiences than that, then I'd be curious to know why you find such places. Have others here come across a lot of gay cruising areas?

Like most people, I certainly don't like those places one bit. They're creepy. But, if I provided a similar list of heterosexual cruising areas--of places where people neck and passionately kiss, where men and women have been known to grind each other, where men and women regularly wear provocative clothing and even go into the woods for sex, that list would be far longer than any list of gay cruising areas. In fact, heterosexual cruising areas permeate our society.

16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +539 / 6 / -2

I find your picture & post to be very offensive. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised considering who the poster is.

17. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

===============================

Well, actually, some people may believe in that kind of definition of who Jesus was, but I have a different view on Jesus: first of all, he was not his own father; Jesus was the Son of God, NOT the Father.

Furthermore, what Jesus came to do was to build God's Original World, God's Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. Because of his premature death, Jesus said he would return to finish his mission. His physical body is now dust, as it died, but his spirit lives on forever. In spirit he can come to anyone, and he did go to someone and commissioned that person to finish the work of building God's Kingdom on Earth. That visitation occurred on Easter Day in 1935, and that person is Sun Myung Moon.

http://www.reverendsunmyungmoon.org/

//

18. jack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Reverend moon is jesus?

And should our currency now say in reverend moon we trust?

19. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:D Heh-heh, you're a funny guy, jack.

Reverend Moon is Reverend Moon, Jesus is Jesus, you are you, and I am me. We are all unique, individual beings.

Jesus went to Rev. Moon and asked him to fulfill his mission, and the young Sun Myung Moon, after some deep and life-changing reflection, said "yes".

Read what Rev. Moon found when he prayed and studied about what Jesus had asked him to do:

http://www.euro-tongil.org/dp73/
    and here: http://www.unification.net/dp96/

This will help you to understand your life better.

//

20. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Public rest-rooms in such places as town halls and movie theaters, or just walking in the Boston Public Gardens in the evening, and rest stops on Interstate highways are all hangouts for men seeking sex with other men, as I have seen and heard about from others. Coming back from a long drive from New York, I once stopped to take a short rest at an I-93 rest area and drove by the pay phone, and it rang the exact moment I drove by. No coincidence. I didn't stop to answer it, but it was obvious why a person would call a pay phone. Same thing happened to me in New Jersey many years before and when I naively answered that phone, a young woman asked me if I wanted to "go out".

No one can go anywhere these days without these kinds of predations occurring, by both men on men and women on men; also women on women and men on women, though most women are not so stupid as to answer telephones. Another time my wife and I went for a walk to a small park near our home in NH, with me carrying our infant son on my shoulders. As we approached the walking trail there was a photo of a nude young man placed at the entrance; it sent a shock wave down both my wife and me. We never felt free to go back to that trail after that, certainly not unarmed.

Opposite sex "zooming" is much more natural, and I never fear being around women. Since I was about ten and some guy approached me at the town hall public rest room, I have always gotten a creepy feeling when guys act inappropriately. When I see women doing that with other women I get an equally creepy feeling. Women are made to sexually love men, and vice versa. It's in our genes and is reflected unmistakably in our completely different yet totally complementary sexual organs.

//