Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gay Curriculum for CA Elementary schools

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, May 22, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Gay Curriculum Proposal Riles Elementary School Parents - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
    WTF is going on? Jesus Christ! Do you know what is sad about it?

Do you believe this sh!t? It happens right now.

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

IT's a proposal

Otoh.. an opposing view point..

Eve Pearlman: Curriculum battle lines drawn over values vs. bigotry - Inside Bay Area

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

4. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +512 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Our kids can't do math and they can't write - believe me, I've seen my kids' classmates.

One afternoon on sex ed so they "know where babies come from" is enough. All this other crap is a waste of time that could be FAR better spent. Liberals crack me up, they want more money spent on education but then they're good with wasting the money they do get on all this crap.

6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

Let me make this simple and clear...

I did not propose it, do not endorse it, just pointing out before you get your depends in a bunch it is a proposal

What a bunch of freaking sheeple.. just believe everything your read on agenda driven web sites..

7. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Snatch 'em from the cradle and start the indoctrination from birth: that's been the agenda all along. What do you think this whole thing about "marriage" is about?? It's to get access to new generations of children who cannot defend themselves. "Married" homosexuals want to "adopt" other peoples' children so they can create their own little robots. ..... Problem is: you can't fool Mother Nature. In fact, She gets powerful pissed when you try.

Hell's coming, and it ain't just Rodney Harrison. The fan's about to get mighty smelly.

//

8. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

What the hell do you mean when you said 'it's ONLY a proposal'?

Let me ask you these questions: Why the hell do you want to propose such a thing to 5 year old kids? Don't you think that it's too early for them to learn about 'gay'?

You refused to answer my question and turn around and said 'it's only a proposal'. Come on, now. What a load of crap!

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[size=+3]"... singin' in the rain...... I'm singin' in the rain .... so happy and 'free' as can be ..... " :singing:....................:singing:.......[/size]

Don't look here, ma, nope, nothing goin' on here..... :rolleyes:

//

10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

According to liberals, you can wait to learn math and writing but you ABSOLUTELY MUST learn about gay when you are only 5 years old.

What an education!

11. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

According to liberals, it's the only way to MAKE people BELIEVE in their changes.

12. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Speaking of 5 years old kids, would you like to know how much Obama loved them when they visited Obama? Sure you would.

A Sad Day For Some 5-Year-Olds - The Atlantic Politics Channel

Obama had FREE time to MEET his billionaire friend football team but he couldn't do that to 5 years old kids. Is it b!tching!

Is it going to be interesting when some of them turn around and tell everybody how great Obama is even though he TREATED them crappy?

13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Dear Muslims,
    I have over the last few years come to understand why you hate us.
    Praise Allah God Be With You
    Harry Boy

14. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

they are almost as automatic as your response......

15. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Nothing wrong with teaching tolerance. The periodic racism, homophobia, and anti-Muslim comments made in this forum almost always by conservatives shows what happens when people are raised in ignorance. Liberals are more likey to be found in integrated communities than are conservatives and thus get to enjoy the richness and opportunities that diversity offers.

16. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +512 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

There is when they can't do math. "Tolerance" is not what I send my kids to school for and if they're wasting time on that then they'd better not be crying poverty.

17. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I would love to know what else you want to teach 5 year old kids besides gay tolerance.

When the kids can't write or do math, nobody suggests that they need to learn more about these subjects. When the kids don't have enough gays tolerance, we need to make sure that they know and we make them learn when they are 5 years old.

What is wrong with the picture?

Please EXPLAIN to everybody here what gay tolerance has anything to do with their future and how it is going to help them find a good job while their math and writing skills SUCK.

Do you want to talk about ignorance? It's yours and it is in every community. Your liberals kids are not smarter than anybody else for that matter.

18. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Kids need to learn math, arts, languages, history, ethics, civics, and so on. There are many needs in education, and we need to spend more money on it. But, people need to be able to function in all sorts of communities. It's important to sales, niche marketing, working as a team, building synergies across cultures, and so on. Tolerance (all kinds, not just of gays) is extremely profitable to our economic system, and also makes our communities safer. Intolerance and bullying cost our nation billions in mental health care for adults. I have worked with the mentally ill, and the stories of bullying are unbelievable and the damage it has done is immeasurable.

As far as those kids being turned away from the White House, I highly doubt that was an executive decision. Those kids should have been admitted.

19. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

While you are at it, why do you not teach them how to have SAFE SEX and something about not using drugs? Don't you know that kids got to know everything?

Sure, they need to know these things at early age.:rolleyes:

Do you want to know something about gay tolerance in the real world? The military will kick you out if you tell everybody you are gay. Of course, we don't know enough about gay tolerance.

How hard is it for Obama to tell his staffs to let them in if he REALLY wants to see them?

20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

I know......