Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gay "Barbarians" storm Marcus Bachman's Clinic Demand to be disciplined....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jul 22, 2011.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

for the bondage crowd, this has proven to be quite stimulating..

Stuff like this can only happen in Lake Elmo...

Gay ‘barbarians’ storm Bachmann clinic demanding to be ‘disciplined’ (Video) – LGBTQ Nation

2. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

haha, glitter
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +349 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Many thanks to the mods.....you know why.

Glitter-bombing seems harmless enough, actually. A bit sophomoric, but all-in-all pretty inoculous.

Reminds me of the days when the swim team would routinely toilet-paper my house after each meet. A big mess to clean up but funny anyhow.
  4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +349 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

I will point out that Marcus Bachmann is complaining that the tape where he supposedly calls gays "barbaric" was doctored. I've listened to it a few times and it does seem like he might be referring to children, not gays, as barbarians.

If so, it irritates me. It was unfair when the Shirley Shirryl tape was doctored and it's equally unfair if this one was, too. People do enough stupid things which are factual - no one should need to make things up.

That being said - if he was referring to young children as barbarians then parents ought to be just as upset as gay people at the unfair characterization.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Who gives a sh!t.
  6. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So vandalism is justified if you disagree with someone. Got it.
  7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +349 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

It depends what your definition of vandalism is, I suppose.

For instance, the bricks which were thrown through Democrat official's during the Health Care debate were, in my opinion, vandalism. Throwing glitter in an office building during business hours is not - again in my opinion.

It might be disturbing the peace, but I don't think anyone was arrested, were they? It might be considered littering, but again, littering and vandalism are two different things, aren't they?

In case you're confused about the two maybe this will help you out:

Webster's defines vandalism as: willful or malicious destruction or defacement of public or private property

And it defines littering as: 1. to make (a place) untidy by strewing (refuse)
    2. to scatter (objects, etc.) about or (of objects) to lie around or upon (anything) in an untidy fashion

Tell me, please, which do you think happened here? Was anything defaced or destroyed by having glitter thrown on it or was it merely made momentarily untidy?

Glitter is removable, yes? It leaves no lasting damage. It destroys nothing, it defaces nothing.

So no, I do not justify vandalism. I do, however, justify peaceful, non-violent protest. So does the constitution you're so fond of.

Got it?
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Bunch of sissy's, throwing glitter...............:singing:

:mad: "take that you dirty bachman"
  9. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Who cleans up the glitter? Who pays for that? What if the glitter got into the water bottle and someone became ill because of it? Nothing might be "destroyed" but there's certainly a monetary impact.
  10. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

There, fixed it for ya!
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

Whole lot of what ifs, hysteria reigns over common sense..

What if Glitter got into the water bottle, rinse it out.. that was a real tough one.
  12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +349 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Oh come on....really? Michelle and her husband have raised what? 28 or 29 kids? Do you really think they've never cleaned up a mess before? Do you think he and she are somehow more incapable of cleaning up glitter than I was of removing strands of toilet paper from my gutters and trees?

See above. No one should have to pay for anything - unless they are unwilling to do it themselves. And if that's the case, I presume they have a cleaning service to begin with. That cleaning service probably runs a vacuum over the floors and furniture nightly anyhow. It's the same amount of elbow grease applied regardless of how much or how little the vacuum picks up.

Now you're really reaching. How would glitter work it's way into a water bottle system? If there even was one - which you don't know. More places have water fountains than have water bottles - odds are there was no open-type water distribution system anywhere in the building.

Only if they want there to be. And, at the risk of stereotyping, the Bachman's strike me as the kind of business people who'd simply turn it over to their insurance company if there was. Or they'll sue the people who threw the glitter.

Do you agree, however, that throwing glitter does not quite meet the standards set for vandalism and that your word choice was made to imflame rather than to set forth fact?
  13. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll go glitter some Planned Parenthood sites this weekend, no harm, no foul!
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

Go right ahead.. they usually have a whole bunch of security there... because of right wing extremists.

Hope you do not get any in their water bottle:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was not aware that you were a glitter guy...
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

That would be wierd...

In a related story, Bill Gates has been arrested for throwing a cream pie into the face of a hippie in Palo Alto for no apparent reason.....
  16. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +349 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Knock yourself out....it'd be a welcome respite for them, I'm sure.

You see, they know what vandalism actually means.

7/12/11
    RALEIGH -- Vandals have attacked the Planned Parenthood building on South Boylan Avenue in Raleigh.

Video shot by an ABC11 photographer showed messages spray-painted on the outside of the building that included "you shall not murder" and "baby murder."

Raleigh police were on the scene investigating.
    "It's very disturbing and it's very concerning," said Melissa Reed with Planned Parenthood. "We've had protestors before but not the graffiti."

Boylan Avenue office does not offer abortions, just reproductive healthcare to women.

Vandals attack Raleigh Planned Parenthood | abc11.com

July 1, 2011
    HORNELL, NY - Hornell Police Investigator Tom Aini says that two front windows were smashed at Planned Parenthood on Main Street in Hornell.

It happened early Saturday morning, June 25, between 2am-7am.

Investigator Aini is looking for anyone who witnessed this crime.

Anyone who knows anything about this is asked to call Hornell Police at 324-2860.

Canisteo Valley News - Vandalism At Planned Parenthood In Hornell

9/02/2010
    Vandalism at a Madera Planned Parenthood clinic has forced it to close its doors temporarily.
    A boarded up window, charred blinds and debris after a Molotov ****tail was thrown at Planned Parenthood in Madera

Vandalism at a Madera Planned Parenthood - KGPE CBS47 News, Sports & Weather for the Central Valley
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

The phony do-gooder liberal cover up they use when they trash somebody for being homosexual, this is what they add when they are through with their homophobic slurs, "not that there's anyhting wrong with that"

LOL what a bunch of sh!t.
  18. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 2 / -1

which librul homophobic slurs are those, harry?

Again the irony appears to be lost on you

----------

Yet again, harry focuses on the imaginary or marginal while ignoring the actual attacks and restrictions that homosexuals still face in our nation, all so he can make a lame attempt at partisan finger-pointing.
  19. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL.... Mid-summer nominee for most ridiculous post of the year award.
  20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Obviously they failed to "Pray Away" these people.

I bet they are using the wrong spell or chant or whatever to keep these barbaric glitter throwers at bay.

Also....

(pssst....Marcus Bachmann...YOU ARE A GAY MAN...keep praying though, I'm sure it'll wear off)