Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Belichick doesn’t rule out Vick - The Boston Globe
Ready to roll

Although Pierre Woods might not end up lining up in Mike Vrabel’s old spot, he starts as the front-runner to win a job opposite Adalius Thomas.

Is Woods motivated by the concern those outside of Foxborough have for filling the void at outside linebacker?

“I’m motivated regardless,’’ said Woods. “Coaches and the front office, had they not had confidence in me and the other guys that are here they would have brought some other people in. That speaks volumes there.’’

Owner of just one sack in three NFL seasons, Woods acknowledged that greater potency as a pass rusher needs to be part of his game.

“Each and every day I usually go do some pass rush [drills] and things like that,’’ he said. “So, definitely coming into this training camp I’m going to work harder at pass rush.’’

hmm..that at least gives us a lil more confidence in pierre

If everyone does their job - Pierre will not be the guy who makes this team lose. If half the defense can't be trusted (something I do not envision), then it would be a problem...

Love the Notebook column title...

"Belichick was asked a hypothetical about a player with a background that would prevent the team from pursuing him.

“Well, every situation would be evaluated on so many merits,’’ he said. “Depending on what the merits of the situation were, the research and the comfort level of all of that, if it was all right then it wouldn’t be a problem and, if it wasn’t, then it wouldn’t happen.’’

haha farn always so cautious and paranoid...love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back