PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gasper: Bruschi nearing decision [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gasper: Bruschi nearing decision

If Bru is worried about wear and tear, they should put him on PUP and activate him at the latest possible week (10?). Let him play a 9 game season as a reserve.

Last edited:

His book came me the sense that the end is VERY close, or may have arrived. He's proud of what he has accomplished and the guy wants to have a decent existance phsyicaly after football. It may very well be the end, but I hope he holds on for one more year.

one more year ! FULL TILT FULL TIME!!!!!!

:rocker::singing::rocker:

I hope he gets a vision of Heidi and the boys watching him hold the Lombardi up high one more time ... he may have only a 1/2 tank of gas but it's still premium in my book. We don't need him to vault over the line like he used to ... just being in the right place is good enough.

Come back Tedy!!! Your my Fav!!

This is why that winning the title was so important this yr, This was suppose to be our yr.. I hope Tedy comes back, but if Im him, all those wins and we came up that short, could I do it for 1 more yr??? I hope he does, but wont be surprised if he does not..

Tedy,

Think about how crazy this season was....Think about what could be returning and how good this team is you dont want to miss out.

big fan

This is why that winning the title was so important this yr, This was suppose to be our yr.. I hope Tedy comes back, but if Im him, all those wins and we came up that short, could I do it for 1 more yr??? I hope he does, but wont be surprised if he does not..

They lost, move on bro. This **** sucks but we all gotta deal with it. This team has more chances, but god I hope I never go through that again. I'm already moving on, forcing myself at least.

Re: Tedy say it ain't so

A decision can be YES or NO. I read that as a decision about retirement, YES or NO, not necessarily a decision to retire.

I think you could read it both ways, jmo.

He likey meant on whether he will retire. We all know this already.

But this is more interesting:

"With Asante Samuel ready to steal a Brinks truck next Friday, the Patriots are now in discussions with the Philadelphia Eagles about acquiring Lito Shepard in a trade. "

I think the last 3 seasons have been icing in light of his stroke and recovery. It stinks that he's had to walk off the field under someone elses' confetti the last 2 years though.

I'd be fine with that, personally.

I'd rather him go out now than try to piece it together for another season.

He's always said he makes up his mind after a few weeks....THAT is what he has done in the past...there is NOTHING at all new here. What I AM glad about is that he will make it early on so teh Pats will make decisions on that. When TedJ retired a day before camp, that sent a large monkey wrench into the Patriot's plans, esp with Bruschi out. Not happening with TedyB.

One more season Tedy, just to shut up all the haters/critics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots