Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gas

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 5, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I went to the store today,
    At two thirty in the afternoon I went out to buy some underwear. I couldn't believe the traffic it was bumper to bumper, they were giving each other the finger, cutting each other off, and they were all going 152 mph, where the hell do they come from, does anybody work, hundreds of insane maniacs.

GOOD LUCK TO THE OIL COMAPNY'S, you will never stop the crazy American's love affair with their damn cars, if all these racing morons would stay home for two straight days and not use their cars the gas would be backed up to Jerusalem.

The big shot scum bag Oil CEO's know that no matter how high the price goes the car crazy Americans will never stay home or slow down.

TWO DAYS, thats all it would take to screw the oil man. It will never happen.
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

So true, Boy. People for the most part don't even realize gasoline is from the thick black stuff that comes from the ground. No one makes the connection of consumption to prices to profits. Even if they did, no one would dare miss their kid's soccer practice in the next town or visiting a friend three towns away, even when they never speak to their neighbor next door. Things are really eft up.