Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gas

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Remember the outrage over Gas Prices a few years ago (Under Chimp Bush) have any of you liberals noticed the price of gas today (Under Barry Jug Ears)
    Where's the outrage?

Also
    The little creep that runs Iran says he will bomb America if we mess with him, I hope he hits Columbia Univ those Left Wing Freaks gave him a standing ovation while he spewed his sh!t.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6371EY20100408

:rofl:
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  2. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I've noticed the price of Gas creeping up, it always does at the start of Summer, under Bush I remember it being at 4.00/gallon, not 3 where it is now here in Jacksonville.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -8

I think you get Harry's point, though, don't you? There was so much outrage by the left for a lot of the very same things that are still going on today. Yet these people have become silent for some unknown reason.

Can you or anyone here explain why that would be.
  4. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I don't think the rise in price over gas during Obama's tenure is anything out of the normal... whereas during bush there was an explosive rise in price.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

They ignore it now, their Poster Boy Prince Charming With The Beautiful Smile is running the show.

The wars and Gitmo are the big ones though the day Jug Ears was Coronated the Phony Anti War People all put their toy drums down and then VANISHED, the Wars still go on troops still die, phony bull**** rat bastards, where the hell did George Clooney go?????????

Remember "Dafur"-----------:singing:
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -8

Are you replying to me or somene else because you aren't addressing my point at all. I'm not referring to the rise in gasoline prices at all.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

They do everything in their power to ignore the fact that NOTHING HAS CHANGED EVERYTHING IS JUST AS IT WAS UNDER BUSH AND GETTING WORSE BY THE DAY.
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +472 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Everytime I see these threads I go back to the gas lines and Jimmy Carter. We have done so little since then to ease our reliance on imported oil ... it's a disgrace. I like what Obama said the other weel about offshore and nuclear ... but talk is cheap ... Congress needs to get busy in that area.
  9. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Absolutely but the latest excuse for rising prices is because the economy might be getting better isn't it? Anyway, the new solution that's kinda cool now is off shore drilling. It's suddenly a good idea. Back in the 08 McCain campaign days many here were making fun of him for his backing it.
  10. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I am commenting on the point of tis thread, not extrapolating anything else but saying the original posters point that the rise in gas price should have everyone going nuts, when in fact, the rise in gas is nothing out of the ordinary rise in the pre summer months that EVERY president goes through.

The rise in price during Bush was extravagant, and must more noticeable, rendering this entire thread pretty worthless.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I liked what Obama said also and I jokingly praised him for it but I think now most people know Obama is full of sh!t.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Be patient, the gas price will go right back to where "Bush Had It" everything else is as "Bush Had It" the Change We Can Believe In Never Came.
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +309 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Why not? Aren't we supposed to stick to the topic at hand?

I swear, every time I learn the rules, someone changes them.
  14. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -8

Well, you didn't quote anyone and your comment followed mine. but I guess you have nothing to say about the general point that the left is now very quiet about the very same things they attacked Bush over outside the price of gasoline.

You have nothing to say on that point?
  15. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -8

You're just doing the independent in sheep's clothing circle dance. Harry has posted numerous threads on "where is the outrage on the left regarding the war in Afghanistan?" and no one has anything to say.

Why? Because NO ONE can explain it...including YOU.:cool:
  16. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Not really...

Have you followed politics lately? This isn't a new development, every 4 years, sometimes 8, the other side stops complinaing becuase they are finally in power, and the other side complains, and then they switch, etc...

We could say... Wow all those things the Right complained about with Clinton and they did the same stuff under bush...

I honestly don't care about right v left.

I am howver tired of continual drummed up attacks on Obama just for the sake of attacking him.

So Obama didn't revolutionize politics, did anyone really think he would... Hes a politician for christ sake... did you actually think he was going to make good on everything he said on the campaign trail?

Bush campaigned on ending the Department of Education... how did he do on that? Bush ran on a platform of not being nation builders... hmmm...
  17. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -8

Now we're talkn' mcgraw! I'm not an Obama basher and like you (if you've read my posts), I don't care about R v L either. .At least on a political level. However, it does bother me deeply on a social level that people are ignorant enough to actually "rah-rah" one side or the other as if that's what it's all about...because nothing is about R v L...NOTHING.

Note: I voted for Obama

Issues are the only challenges we face. So, in general, we agree strongly. So why didn't you just say this in the first place?
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

They are silent now because it wasn't the war, it was The Man, they despised Bush and the war their big "attack point" but I guess I am somewhat guilty of the same behavior, I can't stand Obama, I believe he is a great danger to our country's safety and to our economy.

I do not believe Obama is the man he says he is.
  19. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Because the topic was about the failure of the president based on gas prices which, based on recent history, is the typical rise in prices, and not comparable to a the rise during the Bush term.
  20. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -8

ya but....oh, never mind!;)