Garrett Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
was he a waste, will he ever be used.

He's a rookie. Like you.

Harsh comment for a rookie. What's wrong with a little depth?

He is small.
Give him a year to grow.
Next year he could be #3 TE.

R_T26 said:
cut him. and jackson too. couple of stiffs. give maroney one more chance. But another game like last week and find JR Redmond

R_T26 said:

what is your reasoning saying that he's a waste?

brady2brown said:
cut him. and jackson too. couple of stiffs. give maroney one more chance. But another game like last week and find JR Redmond

lol, I concur.... finally someone who has a little sense in here!!!!!
I mean redmond did win us a super bowl!!!! bring back A. Smith while we are at it!

Last edited:
kptmorgan04 said:
lol, I concur.... finally someone who has a little sense in here!!!!!
I mean redmond did win us a super bowl!!!! bring back A. Smith while we are at it!

We want Drew Bledsoe!

Yup Mills is a waste, unlike this insightful thread.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Yup Mills is a waste, unlike this insightful thread.
Brilliance that keeps us all coming back for more. I'm up for trading Jackson to the Federal Penal System in return for Maurice Clarett and a Bengal to be named later.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Brilliance that keeps us all coming back for more. I'm up for trading Jackson to the Federal Penal System in return for Maurice Clarett and a Bengal to be named later.

I laughed so hard I split my spleen. They gave me the hospital bed that Chris Simms used.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

:rocker: Keep em coming T!!!

edgecy said:
what is your reasoning saying that he's a waste?

He didn't call him a waste, he said "is he a waste".

TomBradyWoot said:
He didn't call him a waste, he said "is he a waste".

Unfortunately some people have this rare disease that makes it hard for them to read a few word sentence. Hence, the demolition of the poor suckers thread. To get it a little on track. No, of course I do not feel Mills is a waste. At the point of the season we are in, there just really isnt any place for him out on this field. He's a tweener of sorts, and merely just needs to carve out his niche with this ball club. In college the kid was phenomenol. All heart. A true Patriots type of guy. He'll stay with this club, and much like Klecko, we will all be arguing about it for the next few offseasons probably. So check back a little later:)

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Now thats a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back