PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Garrard: NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Earlier on NFL Network Garrard, and MJD were on the set being interviewed. One of the things that stuck out in my mind was when Garrard was walking them through that 4th qtr interception by Harrison. He said that he was dumbfounded where Harrison was, and that after viewing the film that coaches were not even mad at him because it was a "Robber" defense (My favorite BTW in Madden 08:singing: ) that the Pats ran. The Pats didn't run that defense all year long. I thought that was amazing, to make that call at that point of the game, and especially so late in the year.. Truly great coaching.. Now, the question is What will Eli see? ... :rocker:

Yeah, I think is was FSNE who played back to back clips of Garrard saying before the Pats-Jags game something like "They don't do anything to surprise you, they just execute very well" to after the game when he said "I'd never seen that coverage before".

The pregame comment was very innocent but the two spliced together were really funny.

Yeah, and that's certainly not something you would think of Harrison doing all that often. This may be an offensive team, but let nobody forget that BB butters his bread on the defensive side of the ball. I don't think it's any accident that this team has come up with so many key postseason INTs over the years.

I really believe that Beli is going to throw some really really exotic packages at Eli.. Stuff that will make us say.. "why didn't they do that in the season?" ..

"Robber" defense (My favorite BTW in Madden 08:singing: ) that the Pats ran. The Pats didn't run that defense all year long. I thought that was amazing, to make that call at that point of the game, and especially so late in the year.. Truly great coaching.. Now, the question is What will Eli see? ... :rocker:

And Eli is so much easier to confuse. Garrard is nothing if not a game manager, and they duped him, made him lose track. Eli is nothing, especially not a game manager. Plus Eli looks funny when he gets all out of sorts. This should be fun.

And Eli is so much easier to confuse. Garrard is nothing if not a game manager, and they duped him, made him lose track. Eli is nothing, especially not a game manager. Plus Eli looks funny when he gets all out of sorts. This should be fun.

My favorite look is a Manning in the post season with a dumbounded look on his face, arms up, saying WTF just happened??????

My favorite look is a Manning in the post season with a dumbounded look on his face, arms up, saying WTF just happened??????

Don't forget that snapping of the chinstrap that accompanies it.....

Seriously! He looks like a cartoon! It almost makes me want to give him back his lunch money cuz I hate watching them cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes