Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gang Bangers Finally In Maine

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +776 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

I dunno, Harry, high school dropout teenaged boys who are jobless, living from friend's couch to friend's couch, admit to smoking pot on an open internet site and who sport swastikas on the palms of their hands probably ought to at least anticipate some sort of violence in their lives.

I'm unsure if you're upset with the people who killed him or with the victim himself. He sounds much like someone you'd be happy to see removed from your world.

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

I'm upset with all of them, why is this Gang Banger Problem ignored in this country, why are these bastards considered some kind of "folk hero's" by some screwballs, they are nothing but a bunch of "cruel rotten vicious dogs" a human life means nothing to them.

YOU BET, I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM REMOVED FROM "MY WORLD" AND AMERICA'S WORLD, THEN GRAMMY COULD SIT ON HER PORCH AT NIGHT AND NOT WORRY ABOUT A STRAY DRIVE BY BULLET GOING THROUGH HER FACE AND SPLATTERING HER BRAINS AND HER EYE BALLS OVER THE WALL BEHIND HER.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

It is not ignored, it is the focus of most police departments and closely monitored by all prisons..

This sounds like a bunch of "wanna be's", which can often be more dangerous than the real thing.. there are not a lot of Bloods this far in the Northeast..

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

I still can't understand why the National Guard isn't called out to rid the big citys of these slime, they should be deported to Antarctica and put to work digging for Oil or shoveling snow, they like guns and killing, give them guns and send them after The Taliban, if none of that works drown them.

6. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,476 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

As someone who is pretty familiar with Maine, it's comically sad to think that there are gangs up there, especially in Bangor, which is pretty small time.