PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Games like these are as rare as uncooked steak

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Enjoy it, grab a few beers and guzzle em down in celebration when we play near perfection dream-like games like these and if you recorded it even better - Games like these where EVERYTHING seems to be clicking and working out to perfection as worked on in practice are VERY RARE and that goes for ANY elite team in the NFL - Games like these come maybe once or twice a year and theres no wonder why we are all acting like skittish school girls this evening because we deserve it after 3 back to back to back ho-hum to bad games,but remember reality says perfect games will never come each and every week and if we screw up a bit next sunday and the following game but win those games by our usual 3 points its no big deal.. - The bottom line is a win vs. Miami and winning games down the road - no matter if our running game is not as good,passing game,ect: as it was tonight - We can't expect a 100% solid near perfect game like we got tonight to last forever or to come very often so lets not say we took a step back next week if we don't win by 25 points again ... As long as we win,all will be well in Patriot Nation,

PATRIOT64 said:
Enjoy it, grab a few beers and guzzle em down in celebration when we play near perfection dream-like games like these and if you recorded it even better - Games like these where EVERYTHING seems to be clicking and working out to perfection as worked on in practice are VERY RARE and that goes for ANY elite team in the NFL - Games like these come maybe once or twice a year and theres no wonder why we are all acting like skittish school girls this evening because we deserve it after 3 back to back to back ho-hum to bad games,but remember reality says perfect games will never come each and every week and if we screw up a bit next sunday and the following game but win those games by our usual 3 points its no big deal.. - The bottom line is a win vs. Miami and winning games down the road - no matter if our running game is not as good,passing game,ect: as it was tonight - We can't expect a 100% solid near perfect game like we got tonight to last forever or to come very often so lets not say we took a step back next week if we don't win by 25 points again ... As long as we win,all will be well in Patriot Nation,

But you know what? Those ho hummers count exactly the same.

The Lemmings will still be looking for a cliff if we win by less than 2 TDs.:rolleyes:

PATRIOT64 said:

I agree. Traditionally the Patriots don't blow out the opposition. More than that, it was refreshing to see the Pats with a comfortable 4th quarter lead for once! Spot on - enjoy it, there are tough games ahead.

Amen to that PATRIOT64!

Murphys95 said:
I agree. Traditionally the Patriots don't blow out the opposition. More than that, it was refreshing to see the Pats with a comfortable 4th quarter lead for once! Spot on - enjoy it, there are tough games ahead.
Exactly - Its been a LONG time since I sat in my chair watching a Patriots game and did not have to check the elevation of my blood pressure on the monitor machine continually in the 4th quarter - Also my fingernails were not chewed down to the bone either - I don't know what its like to have normal growing fingernails once the NFL football season begins:D

Even during the blowout games I'm still a wreck.

I kept waiting for the hail mary to Housh where he bobbles it off Hawkins' head to score a TD and pulling the Bengals within a score. Something like that Cotchery play in the Jets game....

a) I taped the game, and will be enjoying it again soon.

b) The Pats have a chance to go 8-0 on the road this season.

c) Cincinnati's remaining schedule is absolutely BRUTAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes