PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gameday on NFL Network will show all highlights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more meat to the network the better - just puts more pressure on Charter to bring it back :D.

If I remember correctly NFL Primetime will not be on anymore because of NBC's exclusive highlight rights.

Don't know who has the rights now..or what that means for local TV after the games on Sunday...more money for the NFL more conttrol...NOT SURE it is all that good...

Its simple...

Just get NFL Network, I'm glued to it. If you really like NFL you'll like it.

I really like the NFL network. the analysts are much better than espn and any other channel. Rich Eisen (sp) does a great job in my opinion. From what i've seen he's modest and straightforward and doesn't waste your time trying to be "cool" like all the jerkoffs on ESPN. They are so damn annoying.

I also love it how they DO NOT have a "jacked up" segment. I pray they don't start doing that.

The programs are cool, they replay them enough so u can see them. The tom Brady special was really good and so was Rodney's.

I just watched one about two undrafted rookie FAs and how they are trying to make the Ravens during joey harrington's first season a while back. Really entertaining.
If you dont have this network get it, its well worth it and probably my favorite channel on tv.

I think that will replace Prime Time, local channels should still get highlights. Personally, I see me waking up on Monday AM and watching that now instead of Sportscenter during NFL season, espically if it is as well done as a lot of the other NFL Network shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
pats1 said:
The more meat to the network the better - just puts more pressure on Charter to bring it back :D.

Are you living some place that doesn't allow satellite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back