Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gameday on NFL Network will show all highlights...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Pats726, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

2. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

The more meat to the network the better - just puts more pressure on Charter to bring it back :D.
  3. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

If I remember correctly NFL Primetime will not be on anymore because of NBC's exclusive highlight rights.
  4. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Don't know who has the rights now..or what that means for local TV after the games on Sunday...more money for the NFL more conttrol...NOT SURE it is all that good...
  5. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 5 / -1

Its simple...

Just get NFL Network, I'm glued to it. If you really like NFL you'll like it.
  6. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I really like the NFL network. the analysts are much better than espn and any other channel. Rich Eisen (sp) does a great job in my opinion. From what i've seen he's modest and straightforward and doesn't waste your time trying to be "cool" like all the jerkoffs on ESPN. They are so damn annoying.

I also love it how they DO NOT have a "jacked up" segment. I pray they don't start doing that.

The programs are cool, they replay them enough so u can see them. The tom Brady special was really good and so was Rodney's.

I just watched one about two undrafted rookie FAs and how they are trying to make the Ravens during joey harrington's first season a while back. Really entertaining.
    If you dont have this network get it, its well worth it and probably my favorite channel on tv.
  7. Aldogg

Aldogg Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

I think that will replace Prime Time, local channels should still get highlights. Personally, I see me waking up on Monday AM and watching that now instead of Sportscenter during NFL season, espically if it is as well done as a lot of the other NFL Network shows.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2005
  8. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Are you living some place that doesn't allow satellite?