PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game with the Greats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVPKiller

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on attending this year? I just got my 2 VIP tickets in the mail the other day. This is the first one i've been able to attend, anyone have any tips or thoughts from previous years?

I went to the game 2 years ago. It was the Pats vs. Cowboys. I had a great time. My family loved it because the kids were not confined to staying in their seats they could watch the game out in the stadium on the jumbo screens or inside on the big screen TVs (or run back and forth like they did).

My oldest son (and myself) both enjoyed talking to older players about the game. It was amazing the insight that some players shared, not just Xs and Os but how things have changed. All of the retired players that were there seemed to really be happy to be there and enjoyed the company of the fans.

Grogan was great, he was pure football talk while Hannah was probably the nicest guy I ran into very personable and geniuinly pleased to be talking to so many fans of his.

I recommend it to anyone that has not gone before.

Also, now that I am thinking about it. There was extras added liked meeting the cheerleaders and getting you picture taking with the AFC Champion trophies (The SB trophies were part of another traveling display at the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes