PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game plan for the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I see or hear that 'old and slow' refrain, it just shouts out to me "I am a person who doesn't do any research and have no clue what I'm talking about, but will still attempt to force my opinion on as many as possible." This type of personality is incapable of processing information to form their own opinion, and relies heavily on his computer's copy-and-paste feature when writing any comments.

The plan for both Buffalo and the Pats is stop the run and make

the quarterback win the game. The Pats will rely on four and

five yard passes and try to play ball control. The Bills will test

our porous pass defense with longer passes.

Your pass defense won't get tested as much with the Bills at home like it did with the Colts in Indy (despite our struggles). Not even close.
You guys should win this easily IMO.

I trust the Pats o line much more than the Bills. I also think the Bills o line is heavily overrated and the Pats might get some sacks in there. I like the Bills but I think the Jets showed what needs to be done to them. I feel the Pats win this one and have a helluva game against the Jets on Thursday night.

I just never honestly felt the Bills were contenders. Maybe they will prove me wrong today but I don't see it as of now. I think they are a year or two away.

A lot of pressure on the Bills today. Not as much on the Pats who have been there and done that.

Last edited:
Check out this breakdown by a Bills fan.

I checked my brain after he said Cassel is prone to making mistakes under pressure, but it's an amusing and Bills-homerific read. If we're drinking the kool-aid here, this dude's mainlining it.

Buffalo @ New England Preview First Time Caller, Long Time Listener

Excerpt:

LOL

NE is averaging 4.3 yards per run and 130 rushing yards per game. The OL is blocking great too.

Yesterday, during the Alabama vs LSU game. The announcers said Ben Jarvus Green Ellis was the last rb to rush for over 100 yards vs Bama.

Thanks Nick Saban

delusional homer Bill's fan said:
Sure, the Pats are 7th in rushing yards per game. Buffalo, as started earlier, is 26th. Sure, a normal person would give the advantage to the Patriots, who wouldn’t right?

Me. That’s who.

The Bills offensive line has been less than stellar this season, we know that. Here is the thing though, Buffalo has to have a break out game here. Marshawn Lynch, at least is supposed to be, a premier running back in this league. Up to this point, he hasn’t exactly shown the flashes of brilliance that he did during his rookie campaign. This ends on Sunday.

See...this is the definition of a delusional homer... They attempt to make totally irrational arguments sound like a rational thought process...

It's kinda like the homer/OC bashers here who continue to argue about adjustments that weren't made last February when they've been shown where they were made but the players didn't execute them well either, or game plans that were obviously working being labled flawed when what actually undid them was a combination of 2 unfortunate HC's decisions and the failure of 2 players to execute...

Go on making insane arguments of how what was in your opinion a perfect game plan that was pretty much executed perfectly, still resulted in a loss.

Very interesting that you can rail on Bills fans for being homers beyond reason, yet you display the exact same characteristics that make you un-objective when it comes to criticizing the coaching.

I just finished re-watching All Access and listening to Belichick as well as the usually critical media duo of Michael Felger and Paul Perillo and Steve Nelson - who actually played the game - on the WEEI pre game radio show and oddly they are all as deluded as I am... perfect game plan marred by a handful of failures to execute. See mav, if Cassel threw the ball downfield a couple of more times there's no guarantee it results in receptions and an increased liklihood we either fail to sustain drives that kept Manning off the field or we turn the ball over at least once and give either the indy D or Manning another chance to score...

Here's a game plan: The Sudden re-emergence of Morris or Jordan or Both.

Just saw them both listed as probable on the NFL Network Ticker.

Also mentioned this in the official gameday thread.

Here's a game plan: The Sudden re-emergence of Morris or Jordan or Both.

Just saw them both listed as probable on the NFL Network Ticker.

Also mentioned this in the official gameday thread.

They're both out so hopefully they game planned accordingly...

They're both out so hopefully they game planned accordingly...

Well, I'm assuming we're the only one's who thought they might play... well and hopefully the Bills.

If they're ready for Thursday... happy me be.

The plan for both Buffalo and the Pats is stop the run and make the quarterback win the game. The Pats will rely on four and five yard passes and try to play ball control. The Bills will test
our porous pass defense with longer passes.

I hope your seats in the 300s let you see Cassel throwing far deeper than 4 or 5 yds. Hint: The Pats take what the opposing D gives.

Too bad about those Bills longer passes. Most of their longer passes went for picks today. Pats passed the test. Bills flunked.

GREAT gameplan BB & Co!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back