PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game of Inches - Pats Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
very very well done...sucks that it is Thursday!

Awesome video!

The New York Post just reviewed it and called it "disgustingly sappy":D

Seriously, that was awesome. :rocker: It should be showed to the team before the game.

Yes, that one was actually just coincidence. I wanted to fit the clip in the video, put it there, played it and was like 'huh, that kinda works'.

It's funny because I thought you were making a joke about his mustache when you showed him running and Al Pacino's talking about how it's hard for him to look at himself in the mirror these days lol!

But yeah awesome job man,
("We're gonna CLAW, with our FINGERNAILS for that inch!)
+ (Sterling Moore swiping the ball out Evans' hands)
= Goosebumps plus wanting to go tackle someone while inexplicably asking them "What?" over and over.

Another interesting note...

I showed the video to my wife. Her reaction was to give me the speech about "how it's just a game, and that I shouldn't take it too seriously."

Just a game!?! She'll never understand, but at least you guys do

Somebody who knows somebody who maybe knows somebody should get a link to them. This is right in Bill's pre game wheelhouse.

"You're gonna see a guy who is going to sacrifice himself for this team because, when it comes down to it, he knows you're going to do the same for him."

*Video shows Gronk getting piledriven onto his neck vs. Kansas City*

Goosebumps, my friend. Goosebumps. One of the all-time great speeches I've ever heard anywhere.

Wow...I loved it, and I am watching it for the third time now. And, I agree, I would love the players to see this sometime between now and Sunday. Nice job...thank you!

Wow...I loved it, and I am watching it for the third time now. And, I agree, I would love the players to see this sometime between now and Sunday. Nice job...thank you!

Anyone know someone that can make it happen?

There have to be some media members patrolling these sites that can make it happen, right?

Last edited:
Awesome, pretty awesome...

...That is all.

Hi everyone,

I made the attached video for my own viewing pleasure, but I have decided to share it with you since I think many on this board may appreciate it. If you aren't already pumped for this game, perhaps this video will help. Please only use if for your own personal viewing pleasure.

The video contains Patriots highlights from this season set to the speech from "Any Given Sunday". For those who are not familiar, this speech does contain a few bad words, so please consider those around you when you are playing it.

Game of Inches.mpg - YouTube

You should twitter this to Ocho, Wilfork or a number of players media personal, they'll if nothing retweet it. I've gotten replies on less significant stuff.

I'm sure they'd appreciate it, Great job maverick.

I just watched this for like the 60th time since Thursday.

Outstanding production brd, thanks so much! It brought tears to my eyes.

Of course you'll need to add the trophy presentation to Bob Kraft to complete the masterpiece. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes