Welcome to PatsFans.com

Game For Bush Haters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Have Fun, the sore losers are going to miss this guy------:singing:

Aksalser.com

2. TOzgood

TOzgood Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

How hilarious...I suppose you would enjoy a game mocking the 9/11 attacks too?
    People are so ignorant. Regardless of who our commander of chief is, as adults, we should NEVER wish harm upon them. Despite not being a huge George Bush fan, I would never wish harm upon him or anyone entrusted with protecting and making policy for this country. The Muslims, the SAME ones who cheered when the Twin Towers fell, were cheering this journalist for trying to hit Bush with a shoe, and we are ALL okay with that? You are agreeing with this journalists intentions? To harm a symbol of America? Whether you like him or not, I find it completely embarassing for people to applaud that journalist. He was mocking the United States and what it stood for and all the leftists and looney media applauded this man...like its hilarious! By god, if it were Obama who got hit with a shoe, people would be calling for the journalists head! They would've cried it was a racist motive! Give me a break. Do me a favor and when you stop being completely ignorant, try re-thinking this situation again.

3. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,711 / 12 / -15

#75 Jersey

Where have you been Harry?

That thing has been all over the internet for more than 2 weeks already.

I'm just now getting over my carpal tunnel injury.

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

It's called BDS, or...

Bush
    Derangement
    Syndrome

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I agree with every word you said, thats why I posted it, if that were The Messiah ducking those shoes every liberal democrat in America would be setting themselves on fire and screaming "Racism"

Mush Mouth Matthews and every other Bush Hating left wing media scum bag had a big grin on their rotten faces when they first reported this, Pie Face Katie Couric wet her pants over it, they all loved it.

6. TOzgood

TOzgood Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I stand corrected! Haven't really posted on "this" board yet so I am unaware of anyone's political allegiances! I was hoping you were not a moonbat

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Hi,
    I am an ex democrat, the democratic party left me when they let Hollywood, MTV and the NY Times take them over, I also have a dirty mouth and many, many times my REALITY and my Common Sense is mistaken for Racism when this occurs the Politically Correct Monks start squealing and thrashing themselves and call for me to be tarred and feathered.

So, be very careful how you talk about The Great Messiah, reread your posts, it is permissable and even encouraged to Trash God, His Son Jesus, Witches, Holy Spirits and The Virgin Mary but DON'T EVER, EVER MENTION STONING OR BEHEADINGS BY "YOU KNOW WHO" THAT IS CONSIDERED RACIST and lastly don't use the "F" word, the holy rollers go bananas over that one but they call it art when Al Franken uses it.

:bricks: